Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunny coast thread

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

interesting, was looking over some crap with my 3sgte, its done a measly 24k and serviced at 1500k 5, 10, 20k
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

Name
    Nick
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

lol that was a score, does it run yet?

going to do some more on the 86 this weekend. still dont know what motor. Beal, ask your bro if hes got any motors for sale.

Also, you need more pics, or maybe ill just come around and have a gander and annoy you

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

crate 6L?

4k?

lawn mower? its honda, has vtec and shit yo

ill take a few more happy snaps, i just feel sometimes like id rather just work on it and get it done than mull over it too much and take photos and stuff, ill take a photo if i do something im proud of or something. ill see what i can do, and you know your welcome when ever.

justins bender is set up in kunda at the moment, if you get your own toobin and bring your car round he will probably let you use it.
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

Name
    Nick
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

cool cool

you still got your bend angles and lengths?

I happen to agree with the pic part too, i mean theres not alot im pleased with on the 86 but yair. would be nice to see the overall effect but that requires preping all the panels which is ghey.

If you need any mech work bring it to yandy auto, ive got the run of the shop for a bit till i find an apprentyship

Name
    Gavin
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

hurry up and get your cars working reliably haha. It's raining and the most companionship I'd get going for a drive is if I took my cat.

hey guys names shaune, from sunny coast also, you will see my mz12 coming in the next couple weeks.... use to own a white laurel, dumped on its arse, then offed it to charlie, if anyone knows him...and also owned one mean blue ceffy from jap land if anyone seen it back in the day on the side of the road with blown radiator on cooly highway had massive gold dished wheel, and sounded and went like bat outa hell

Name
    Nick
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Welcome ramjet, where you located?

Saw old mates JZX hundy today, i gotta say i just love the lines of them cars. Hot shit.

Got the gte fixed, ended up using an old toyota alt and just whacking in my camry voltage reg. Works fine now, also "aquired" a tee line bleeder. Havent tried it out yet, will start at 10 and go from there when im sober.

Anyone else do car stuff this weekend?

Name
    Rich
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

i pulled my struts apart and cut em down ready for coilovers.. real lazy atm..

hey biggo, where'd you get that oil feeder T piece for the turbs from. i need one too but dont know the thread pitch thingy..

thanx bigo, im located at glenfields area. what about you...
    got a GZ10 shell for sale pretty cheap good nick, for $400 if anyone's interested will put it up in "for sale"thread soonish
    what sort of JzX, i like the 81(cant get them in OZ though. that sux..), and the jzx100 has sexy lines so im guessing one of them, i know of a few imports on the coast but not to many here my little list, some of the people might be on here:
    * mates walker gx81, 1jz, locker, r154, ssr meshies, and air-con ;O
    * green 4door laurel, i think MW performance did some stuff to it for a bit
    * red s14 2 series i think, had work VS-kfs when i last saw it, don't know driver
    ummmm* martys( Mw performance) 7mgte soarer, that goes like the clappers
    *white and grey Silvia with VS-kfs and a high mount on a ca18det, now i saw this car at MW performance and didn't get to ask Marty about it, was hoping someone on here might know him, cause the car was clean and the engine has some work done for a ca...
    anyway enough blabbering what a good night to go out for a meet up/touge round the coast, i only know of peachester mountain, its pretty freaky though

Name
    Gavin
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

I went for a quick drive round the hills after the movies tonight. Quiet as, no one out. Bridgestone re070s on the front of my car are sexual. Now that they're well worn they take a little while to get some heat into them but once they get hot they get amazing. Going to need to buy new tyres soon - not looking forward to coughing up 320-450 bucks each for the front. More re-070s are out of the question - they retail at almost 500 each :s

What you guys rekon:
    Toyo R1R/bridge re01 adrenalin - 299 ea
    Federal 595rs - 322ea
    Falken rt615 - 387ea
    Toyo r888 - 410ea
    Bridge re55s - 450ea

Leaning toward federals... Possibly falkens although a lot of the autocross guys on forums are saying that the federals are as good if not better for cheaper....

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast