hey all thought it was about time that i put up a bit of history and pics etc of the beast....
i bought her in mid 2007 for $3500, with a bent axle, stuffed rear brakes, and the front pasenger was a bit messed up, it had no rego but was engineered for the 4AGZE that had been put in ( so that was the bright side).
these pics are from the days following the day i picked her up:

Since then it has been a fairly slow road to improvement, i had to take the GZE out so i could drive it (was on red p's at the time) so it was replaced by a bigport 16v, and later reaplced with a smallport 16v , then in one of my wekaer moments it endned up with a mighty 4AC in it ... luckily this was the last engine before the GZE was rebuilt and put back in.

so now some specs:
BODY: 1984 ADM LEVIN HATCH
ENGINE: 1989 AFM 4AGZE from an AW11 MR2
EXHAUST: currently running custom 4-2-1 extractors into 2 1/3" to a high flow cat then onto a stupid cannon(with a silencer... thats going to be replaced soon)
GEARBOX: Standard T50
DIFF: not 100% sure... but i assume its standard
SUSPENSION: 2.5" lowered kings all round, 27mm kmac front sway bar/18mm rear, Monroe GT gas shock
WHEELS/TYRES:16x8 rota grids, toyo pr0xes4
INTERIOR: standard blue trim, "racing seats"
and thats about it haha... now some more random pics during its life...

some more pics... including some rust repair.

heres some pics of the custom headlights that are in my car... this is what happens when you cross jza80 supra headlights, 86 headlights and my mate who was very bored haha

and here is some pics of my tail lights and centre garnish