Slightly more powerful than ye olde rx7 i had, picked it up a few weeks ago, had it for 4 hours before took it down to welshpool and broke it in with a couple of mates

Engine:
-7MGTE
-W58
-Catback exhaust
-Pod filter
-Turbosmart manual boost controller
-HKS (copy?) Blow off valve.. For some odd reason the owner before the guy i bought it off had the stock one AND the other one on it...first thing i did when i got it was rip it off
-Oil catch Can

Suspension:
-Unkown springs(blue in colour?), feels pretty firm and corners flat for a boat(actually was surprised by the handling...expected these to be much worse for some reason)
-Factory LSD

Interior:
-Boost gauge in a retarded position
-Turbo Timer
-Unkown headunit
-Alpine amp under the seat.
-Digital Dash

I think thats all...

Plans will be 1jzgte conversion in the next coming months(hopefully), Bolt on flares/guards and some nice wide 16's

Paint is in pretty bad condition, It was originally factory black, but whoever painted it did either no prep work or had no fucking idea what they were doing..it has spider cracked EVERYWHERE and the paint is flaking on the bonnet and top of the front fenders. In pictures, and from 2-3 metres away it looks great...any closer and its vomit worthy.
Paint doesn't help me do skids, but i eventually want to go back to factory black.

The day i got it, Just after ripping off the stock BoV

Pictures from a couple days ago.

Yes, i do have a Hello Kitty keychain, WHAT OF IT.

Anddd the skid vids from when i first got it

Shocking Launch:

First skid in the supra

Doing a skid next to a friends T67 powered 180sx...can't even hear my car over his lol