Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 117

Thread: Who has ordered a 2012 86?????

  1. #91
    Noooob
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Name
    Matt
    State
    NSW
    Location
    Campbelltown
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    5,225

    Default


    TO REMOVE ADS, PLEASE
    REGISTER OR SIGN IN
    Rumours out there that Toyota are dropping the spare tyre and cargo mat and replacing with a tyre repair kit...

    Pretty silly idea if you ask me.

  • #92
    Member Az86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Name
    Aaron
    State
    QLD
    Location
    The Gap
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    30

    Default

    was driving in the brisbane valley the other night and came across this new ft 86 sexy as shit!
    i want!!! hahClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2432.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	26533DROOOLLClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2432.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	26533

  • #93
    Veteran AJPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Name
    David
    State
    SA
    Location
    Lonsdale
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Az86 View Post
    was driving in the brisbane valley the other night and came across this new ft 86 sexy as shit!
    i want!!! hahClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2432.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	26533DROOOLLClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2432.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	26533
    BC and rota and chrome tints
    - 10 year anniversary Tshirts http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...irts-group-buy -

    Garage sale http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...3-autumn-sales Specials on front end kits - pm me


  • #94
    Veteran johl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Name
    Johl
    State
    QLD
    Location
    Brisbane
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    bc, rota, chrome.... sounds like option 1's 86?
    stroked 2L ca18-ae86 in the build...eta xmas 2012?

  • #95
    Noooob
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Name
    Matt
    State
    NSW
    Location
    Campbelltown
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    5,225

    Default

    Most likely... i got a call today, my car won't be ready this month.. hmmmm sounds like the august date I was promised was just to get me to put pen to paper and take up the lease..

    Not much point in getting upset about it, as its not like they can push a 24x7 factory any harder...

  • #96
    Veteran McLEVIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Name
    Chris
    State
    SA
    Location
    Adelaide
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Think I'm gonna give up on owning one. I really have mo love for it. Unless I can convince my dealer to take it to the hills.
    I want another ae86.

    I wonder if I can sell my spot in the pre order?

  • #97
    Veteran Nikkojoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Name
    Tom
    State
    WA
    Location
    Perth
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    2,260

    Default

    Well my dealer contacted me over the weekend to tell me that i'm still expecting December delivery of mine. Contacted me today about a white one that just came in to look at so it might be a good excuse for another test drive
    1983 AE86 ADM rust spec goodness track car build - end of the road
    1984 AE86 Silver ADM mk2 daily build - SOLD
    1984 AE86 ADM granny car daily now 4AGZE - SOLD
    1983 AE86 ADM Engine Conversion Slut - SOLD
    2002 IS200 6spd - new daily in progress
    1986 AE86 JDM GT-Apex Levin Notchback ready to roll......

  • #98
    Veteran AJPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Name
    David
    State
    SA
    Location
    Lonsdale
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLEVIN View Post
    Think I'm gonna give up on owning one. I really have mo love for it. Unless I can convince my dealer to take it to the hills.
    I want another ae86.

    I wonder if I can sell my spot in the pre order?

    call him up and ask to take the demo through the hills

    if youve paid at least a deposit he would be made not to keep you happy

    and if you drive it in the hills you will be happy
    - 10 year anniversary Tshirts http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...irts-group-buy -

    Garage sale http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...3-autumn-sales Specials on front end kits - pm me


  • #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Name
    Saikou
    State
    WA
    Location
    Perth
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    127

    Default

    another one in the waiting list =D

    Model: GTS
    Colour: White
    Transmission: Auto (coz I'm lazy and not allowed to drive manual legally, probably the only auto 86'12 here haha)
    Expected Delivery: November sometime?
    Payment Method: Finance
    Factory Extras: Tinting? (cheaper then tint-a-car due to discounts), wishing for a full spare wheel though lol
    Planned Mods: Really minimum. exhaust, either aMuse or HKS, new wheels is a definate (and maybe one day super charger?)
    Test Driven / Comments /Advice For Other Members: Enjoyed the test drive, of the dealer's GT model, both manual and auto.
    Last edited by Saikou; 16th August 2012 at 03:37 AM.
    **Note: Saikou is not a mechanic (Prone to asking questions)

    Saikou sitting in his 86GTS
    AE86→JZZ30→ZN6

  • #100
    Veteran AJPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Name
    David
    State
    SA
    Location
    Lonsdale
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    4,246

    Default


    TO REMOVE ADS, PLEASE
    REGISTER OR SIGN IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Saikou View Post
    another one in the waiting list =D

    Model: GTS
    Colour: White
    Transmission: Auto (coz I'm lazy and not allowed to drive manual legally, probably the only auto 86'12 here haha)
    Expected Delivery: November sometime?
    Payment Method: Finance
    Factory Extras: Tinting? (cheaper then tint-a-car due to discounts), wishing for a full spare wheel though lol
    Planned Mods: Really minimum. exhaust, either aMuse or HKS, new wheels is a definate (and maybe one day super charger?)
    Test Driven / Comments /Advice For Other Members: Enjoyed the test drive, of the dealer's GT model, both manual and auto.
    Auto - seriously? Get your manual license
    - 10 year anniversary Tshirts http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...irts-group-buy -

    Garage sale http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...3-autumn-sales Specials on front end kits - pm me


  • Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. 86 DAY @ Garage Cafe - 6/8/2012
      By quoccy in forum Melbourne & Vic Events and Discussion
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 29th August 2012, 02:51 PM
    2. 2012 86 Body Kit Thread
      By ecko in forum Info / Pics & Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 24th June 2012, 10:08 PM
    3. Supra Gearbox Short Shifters Ordered
      By ke25 racer in forum Car Parts For Sale
      Replies: 51
      Last Post: 9th September 2008, 10:08 PM
    4. Just ordered these..
      By Mattysshop in forum General Topics (No Technical Questions)
      Replies: 17
      Last Post: 31st October 2005, 07:41 AM
    5. so i just ordered some t3 parts
      By myt-16v in forum General Topics (No Technical Questions)
      Replies: 20
      Last Post: 2nd July 2005, 11:09 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •