Thread: [FS] [SYD] S13 Rolling shell. $1k.

Name
    Shannon
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default [FS] [SYD] S13 Rolling shell. $1k.

Morning Gents,

I have just recently acquired a S13 that I will be pulling the motor, gearbox, tailshaft, loom, ecu and front seats out of to go into my KE70. The rest of the car is up for grabs.

Basically, its a burgundy red S13, that is in relatively good condition, bar some front and rear damage. Unless you're a panelbeater, this car would suit track only use, as the rear boot floor has been cracked and split open in a crash.

It looks in half decent condition, despite the rear end damage, and a little bit on the front. Chassis is straight though, as far as I can tell. Doesn't seem to be any rust, and the interior is schmick as. It has some kind of 17's on it. It's burgundy in color. Suspension is rock hard, not sure what he has done, but it's definitely hard. As I said, all I want out of it, is the engine, gearbox, tail shaft, front seats and maybe a few other bits and pieces. SR20DET + 5 Speed + tail shaft, and you're good to go. I'm not taking the diff, so you've already got a LSD of some sort. Easily over $2k in parts alone.

The boot has been pushed in MAYBE 30cm at the back. I reckon if you tied a chain to a concrete pole, you could pull it back. It has all the headlights and taillights too. You might need a new boot lid if you wanna get it looking schmick, but the standard one will still work. There is a small split in the boot floor from the impact, but nothing serious. The car drives straight still. The front end needs a tiny bit of work, but again, nothing major. The radiator is still in tact and hasn't moved a bit, if that gives you an indication of the damage.

I only want 10, $100 notes for it.

Will be available from next weekend onwards.

I don't have any good pics of it yet, but even if you parted this out on NS.com or something, you'd get WELL over $2k back in parts alone. I just don't have the time to strip it.

Boot. There is a welder sitting in front of it.

Interior

Whack in a SR20, or and RB of some sorts, and you have yourself a track car for under $5k.

Car is located in Newport, Northern Beaches. Can also be picked up from either Warriewood, or Forestville.

Shoot me a PM if you're keen, or email me at info at showusyourtints dot com dot au

Cheers,
    Shazza

Name
    Shannon
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Thanks to all the people who have PM'd me regarding this.

Just quickly, I do not need fishtanks or Xboxs' or lounges as swaps.

I will however, be interested in things to help me convert the CA to my KE, so a T series diff, tailshaft to suit CA gearbox to T series rear end, AE71 Pedal box + Clutch Master Cylinder.

Cheers,
    Shazza

Name
    Shannon
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

SOLD