Name
    John
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default mazda rx7 fc3s series 5 w/1jzgte SYD

hey guys

up for sale is my much loved RX7 series 5 fc3s 1989 model. only mine has a 1jz in it located in the blue mtns, west of sydney

car is not resgistered, hasnt been for a while, but was intending on getting it so hence full interior. car is quite neat, except for the paint and a few dings, but nothing major.

heres the details
    * 1jzgte out of a jzz30 soarer (completely rebuilt using all genuine toyota parts, all standard, used to work there)
    * w58 with jza80 non-turbo bellhousing with badass shifter
    * FMIC
    * exedy single plate organic heavy duty clutch
    * 2jzgte flywheel
    * 2jzgte aristo injectors
    * rx7 fuel pump
    * gt3582 from an xr6 falcon turbo and custom low mount manifold
    * 3 inch custom exhaust
    * custom 3 core cross flow radiator
    * engine stay brace
    * bc coilovers
    * rear strut brace
    * bendix ultimate pads & slotted rotors
    * combination of nolathane and ultra pro front end bushes
    * spot welded rear floorpan
    * de-powered steering rack with spacers (for extra lock)
    * 300km/hr speedo
    * push button start
    * haltech ps2000 ecu
    * brand new genuine toyota ignition coils
    * battery in boot with 2x kill switches (one in engine bay, one in cabin)
    * uber thick alloy bashplate
    * makes 200kw@ the wheel on 6psi

notes:
    * has holes in body ready to accept a cams half cage, but pulled mine out when preping to register and sold to a mate
    * car has only seen 120,000km, though speedo says much less. got car with only 70k on it 7 years ago. only done 114 drift kms
    * aircon gone
    * factory lsd works damn good. have full set of bearing and seals ready for rebuild if you wanted it tighter
    * engine fits perfectly in engine bay with bonnet scoop removed. bonnets been sealed up
    * car has a nardi wheel, fixed back bucket seat, and badass manaray wheels which won't come with sale/swap
    * was told by my tuner that i need a boost controller and by upping the boost, even with current fuel setup, will see close to 300kw@ the wheels
    * still have factory wing

was planning on going all out with big kit, 2way, hydro, full cage and boost controller, but i dont have the other bits that goes with track car like trailer, tow car and money

as you might expect, the car is really fast in a straight line, stupid amounts of torque, and with 17s has high car speed while drifting. you dont notice the weight of the engine while drifting at all, only when gripping around high speed bends, you will find it will push understeer under heavy throttle in high 3rd/4th (on street tyres of course). i feel it's a great drift setup as it's far less snappy sliding than i found the car to be with the rotary in it. really balanced actually. has a whole lot more lock than standard with the spacxers, and unless you're negotiating a carpark, you dont even notice the steering. would need fine tune your setup though if considering competition use, but for some happy fun times it's perfect!

i have taken my sweet ass time building this thing, and was only completed last year, and of which has only seen one drift day. after so long, my life has changed direction again and cant afford to keep it as a dedicated track car. and i dont have the money to register it either, which is totally possible (thank goodness for loopholes!) but could cost a lot. it was a hard choice to make, but i need to pass it on to someone who is gonna make it as hardcore as it should or put it to some good use back on the street.

absolutely looking for a swap (with cash) for a ke70/ae71 or something. something rwd is absolutely necessary, 2 or 4 door, it doesn't matter. let me know what you've got! sick of riding my motorbike round rail, hail or shine, and i still wana do skids every now and then, so it's gotta be registered. otherwise $8200 neg is fine

heres some vids of me on it's maden drift day down at wakefield matsuri last november.

Name
    Drew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Phone number?

Oldschool Member
    Name
    John
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

sorry...

0400 795 197

Name
    Gav
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

bump for a sick car, built right and a bargain.....