Thread: [BNE] New Drift Blade Reclining Buckets - suit 2dr - low seating - universal mounts - ADR

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Name
    Ryan
    State
    Qld
    Country
    Australia

Default [BNE] SOLD - Drift "Blade" Reclining Buckets - suit 2dr - low seating - universal mounts - ADR

****SOLD****

I have a pair of Unfitted Autobarn Drift "Blade" reclining bucket seats. These are as new, maybe a few small marks underneath from sitting on the floor, but otherwise unused other than a test fit.

Half fit them up to the RA23 - they were a touch too high for me with a Helmet (I'm 6'2) but quite good without. Very comparable to stock really - would have kept them if I didn't need some helmet space.

- Designed for a 2 door with quick release tilt at the back.

- Surprisingly comfortable, not quite as tight as your standard Autotechica and other Autobarn specials - so if you're a slightly bigger person you won't feel like you're in a bench vice.

- ADR approved with tags - no worries for engineering

- "Unversal Mounting" - eg 4 threaded holes underneath - bottom is completely flat, so just put some 5mm pieces of flar bar in some creative positions across your existing seat rails and you're set.

- Black cloth - more durable fabric than the other Drift and Autobarn seats (which appear to be made out of a hoodlining style material - this one is more OEM)

- Hectic "DRiFT" logo in the headrest - I was going to blacken it out with a nikko, but you can leave it in if you're into that sort of thing.

$600 new RRP for the pair

Take them off my hands for $250. *****SOLD*****

Local pickup inner Brisbane unless you can organise transport.

Website images below, let me know if you want photos of the actual seats (they look the same really)

Last edited by Major Clod; 24th July 2012 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Sold