Hi all,

I have a set of genuine Simmons F90 16x7.5 wheels for sale, off my RA23.

4x114.3

Offset is around +15 last time I measured - will get detailed offset, width, front spacing and back spacing measurements up shortly.

Made to fit a stock RA23 very nicely - they will push out about as far as you can go without rolling guards, depending on tyres size of course. I ran 205/50/16 on there with no issues until the rack and pinion and diff conversion - now they won't fit any more.

Wheels are in pretty good condition overall, a few marks on the lips which I'll post photos up of later. I'll be honest and say they aren't going to be pristine items, but they still look great. I will post some detailed photos up over the next few days.

The centres are good - clear coat over gold still intact. The only markings are around the wheel nut recesses, where some of the paint has been scraped - I assume due to the use of a wheel spanner that was a little too large to fit in nicely - though you can't really see any of this - the main faces are fine.

These are original Simmons stamped with serial numbers. Can't buy these any more!

NO tyres, just the bare rims.

Pick up Inner Brisbane - may be able to deliver around the area depending on location.

Will also happily accept postage, however I would prefer if you organise for someone to pick them up, and you obviously will be covering postage costs. They're a little too big to stick in the letter box!

$1000 firm

This is how they looked on my RA23.