Name
    Craig
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Default What You want!!!

OK Guys,

I just got back from a bit of a holiday in Europe, and after a few days of relaxing I've decided to have a bit of a shake up of the business model.

I know not everyone wants to buy 10 or 50 of the same sticker to justify the art creation time and a print run, and I also know that I dont want to end up holding stock of products that don't sell.

So here it is.

If you can supply me with a decent high resolution image (or multiple images) in google image search that would constitute as something from the 'large' section (if in doubt try printing yourself on paper to see what it will come out like). I will print as many as will fit onto 480mm x 1000mm (or longer) for $40 per meter including free postage anywhere in Australia!! and I will have them contour cut into individual peelable stickers for you. I can do this on white vinyl, clear vinyl and now I can also do clear static cling vinyl. If you want printing on clear to include white ink there is a $5 per meter charge as the white ink is quite expensive.

I want to be clear, you do not have to stick to just one type of sticker!! If you want to send me 10 High-Res images I will apply the cut lines, scale them to the dimensions you'd like and run as many as will fit on 1m for you. Or, if you want 5 or 10 or 50 meters of the same sticker/s printed hit me up for a special price.

End of the day, its up to you! Tell me what YOU want, and I'll find a way to make it happen.

The email address is

Cheers Guys

Craig.
    Last edited by mrbigport; 2nd August 2012 at 09:38 AM.
    4agte KE70 263.6whp

QR Sprint Circuit 1:02.9
    QR Sprint Circuit 60.7 (turbo)
    QR Clubman Circuit 1:06.41 (first outing NA)
    QR Clubman Circuit 1:02.77 (turbo)

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ustom-Stickers
    full colour windscreen banners from $45!

Noooob
    Name
    Matt
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Will email some stuff through...

Name
    Chris
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Can't recommend Craig enough. If you need stickers he's the man! Super quick turn around, good service and cheap.

Name
    Geoff
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Hey craig do you make reproduction toyota badge decals like "toyota corolla levin gtv twin cam 16 trueno" etc?
    Could see quite a lot of interest in decals like that. Im after some at the moment. Have seen them on ebay but would rather support a forum member

Name
    J-D
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Aus

^ im also interested in this

any luck?