Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 86

Thread: AJPS olympics - SA meet - BBQ

  1. #41
    Senior Member mcBen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Name
    Ben
    State
    SA
    Location
    Eastern burbs
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    339

    Default


    TO REMOVE ADS, PLEASE
    REGISTER OR SIGN IN
    Ill be keen for beerin' once my car is done

  • #42
    Veteran Konakid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Name
    Henry
    State
    SA
    Location
    Eastern
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    4,739

    Default

    Yup Ill start a thread for a Mitcham reserve meet and greet cruise via a nice 50km hills drive to the AJPS workshop maybe?

    Aim for early december or something
    RT142 Estate.

    AJPS.

  • #43
    Member SnailCale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Name
    cale
    State
    adelaide
    Location
    southern hills
    Country
    australia
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Thanks guys I will try them out

  • #44
    Member SnailCale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Name
    cale
    State
    adelaide
    Location
    southern hills
    Country
    australia
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Guys we are aiming for November 24th sunday..
    Haven't really decided on route but we will keep you guys posted..
    Spoke with Dave today, will planning a decent route for the meet..
    More details to follow
    Hope to have a good turnout..

  • #45
    Veteran AJPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Name
    David
    State
    SA
    Location
    Lonsdale
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnailCale View Post
    Guys we are aiming for November 24th sunday..
    Haven't really decided on route but we will keep you guys posted..
    Spoke with Dave today, will planning a decent route for the meet..
    More details to follow
    Hope to have a good turnout..
    will stickers and all that be done by then?

    24th maybe too soon for some people to get their cars ready

    unless you want to have a smaller one and a bigger one later?
    - 10 year anniversary Tshirts http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...irts-group-buy -

    Garage sale http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...3-autumn-sales Specials on front end kits - pm me


  • #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Name
    Chris
    State
    South Australia
    Location
    Adelaide
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    103

    Default

    the old days cruises were where its at, the meets were good, plenty of peeps out, good fun driving, and the occasional couple of hoops thrown in ( nothing major ), only wish i had a chance of having my whip done by then but money demands are elsewhere

    ill still try and make an appearance but not sure if ill even have a car by that stage

  • #47
    Noooob
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Name
    Matt
    State
    NSW
    Location
    Campbelltown
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    5,226

    Default

    Stickers?
    Ae86 Drivingclub - Toyota AE86 Car Club where AE86 | KE70 | Toyota 86 / GT86 | Subaru BRZ | Scion FRS owners

  • #48
    Veteran Konakid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Name
    Henry
    State
    SA
    Location
    Eastern
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    4,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Still Steppin View Post
    the old days cruises were where its at, the meets were good, plenty of peeps out, good fun driving, and the occasional couple of hoops thrown in ( nothing major ), only wish i had a chance of having my whip done by then but money demands are elsewhere

    ill still try and make an appearance but not sure if ill even have a car by that stage
    Ride in my red avante sedan man.
    RT142 Estate.

    AJPS.

  • #49
    Veteran slide86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Name
    Huw
    State
    SA
    Location
    Hills
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    3,526

    Default

    If im on break ill come down.......in my Commodore......Wagon

    Man, im so old

  • #50
    Veteran AJPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Name
    David
    State
    SA
    Location
    Lonsdale
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    4,246

    Default


    TO REMOVE ADS, PLEASE
    REGISTER OR SIGN IN
    Quote Originally Posted by slide86 View Post
    If im on break ill come down.......in my Commodore......Wagon

    Man, im so old
    is your car likely to be finished in the next 6 months?
    - 10 year anniversary Tshirts http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...irts-group-buy -

    Garage sale http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...3-autumn-sales Specials on front end kits - pm me


  • Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. EOI BBQ/Meet Vic
      By Gear-head in forum Melbourne & Vic Events and Discussion
      Replies: 36
      Last Post: 15th April 2012, 10:47 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •