Hi,

I have 2x AE86, one has the 4A-GE in it already, the other is a rolling shell. I am stuck with what to put in it.

I have an S15 SR20DE with all wiring, extractors, clutch, flywheel, RB20 and SR20 boxes but need mounts to suit and a tail-shaft. It makes about 120kW according to Google when new.

I have a 3T-GTE that has some wiring, a W55 gearbox, needs a turbo, bellhousing, flywheel and clutch (which I have on my TA63 Celica GT-T and will probably upgrade those bits to have hand-me-downs for the Sprinter). Also needs engine mounts to suit. It makes about 120kW stock but most likely easier to get a bit more.

I also have a 1UZ-FE with VVTi and 5 speed auto out of a 1999 LS400 (complete car still here too). I have a W58 gearbox to convert to manual if needed but I think this is over the top for the car. Will need mounts and tailshaft also. Makes about 215-225kW and is plenty for the car. Currently, I am looking for an XT130 Corona for this engine, as I think that is the best way to use it.

I do think the 3T-GTE will look more "correct" in the car and I think I need TE72 mounts (??) to simplify the install.

Any suggestions on what I need? I have obviously over-simplified things but it's a start. I don't really want another 4A-GE and that car will probably get sold off to fund other stuff. I also don't really want to buy yet another engine but if I have missed out something really good, let me know. I think I only need 200kW tops as I may be using it as a fun track car/potential drift but in reality, once it is finished, it will probably only get driven to car shows/barely used.

Thanks,
Aaron