So this is it, a Corona Xt130 $400 grampa spec 5sp wagon. Ever since walking to my mates house one day and spotting it decaying in the back yard, I decided to ask the old dude to buy it. Long story short, I bought it for $400 cash, and it was a fucking heap. 3 50cent rust holes, and a billion other spots of rust, softest struts I have ever come across, nothing working interior wise and a dinted up roof because when my friend was doing loops in his backyard he could see kids jump on top of the wagons roof to have a gander.....

So a few months went past of nothing happening (except stickering the shit out of the back windows), until I decided to fix the rust one weekend, which then lead to me fixing everything to get a roady and rego. Long story short, got dodgey roady, rego and gay struts.

Bought some fucking rare Jap 3 piece wheels, dildo shifter, roof racks, S13 Super Street tein coilovers, front brakes and LCA's, hang ring, sparco quick release (fucking lol) and $13 special eBay wheel. Actually putting blocks in today and coilovers and shit tomorrow if I'm not busy in Brissie buying more rare wheels -_-

It's the best parts bus ever, it's always had nearly all my tools in the back, plus plenty of room for 5 people, and can still fit 2 tyres, a floor jack and a s13 seat. Can't do that in your pissy Ke's haha