Hi Guys,

I have something very interesting I will be parting ways with, but first I need you to use your imagination!!!

I bought this car to use at a drift day with a bunch of friends as my 86 was at time attack and figured that this would do the job while being comical. I’ll write down what the car is and what the previous owner spent on it.

The Good!

1994 Toyota Soarer
1JZ-GTE with factory 5 speed R154
Exedy Clutch
Front mount Intercooler
Boost and speed cut defender.
Mini Spooled Diff
Tein Coilovers
Twin 3 inch exhausts.

The Autosalon 

R34 GTR Front end with Steel Guards and modified rear end ($19000)
Beige leather interior with snake skin inserts, suede roof, chrome everything and downlights haha ($24000!!!)
DVD Player, about 4 amps, Splits, 2x15” subs blah blah blah ($7400)
Respray in Ford Focus orange ($12000)
20” Wheels

The car in in the photos obviously looks like it caught on fire and was put out with a screwdriver however the basis for an awesome car does exist. I drove it at Wakefield on pumped 18’s and with my Nardi steering wheel on it and it transformed the car. It was happy to enter down the straight on lock in 4th gear. If I was to keep it I would sell the interior, stereo and wheels and sit it low on pumped rims. It makes good power on 12psi and the workmanship is incredible. Feel Free to burn it but it did hold it's own on the track so I feel my job is done.

$7800 or swap for another AE86 (chicks will dig you)