Thread: Immaculate 1984 Toyota Corolla AE71 !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Name
    Emmanueal
    State
    Nsw
    Country
    Australia

Default Immaculate 1984 Toyota Corolla AE71 !

DUE TO SLIGHT GUARD DAMAGE AND IN NEED TO SELL, OPEN FOR ALL OFFERS! 0420230088

Up for sale is an IMMACULATE AE71, may i emphasise immaculate!

I am the second owner and not some stupid P plater that did burnouts in it or whatever, the car was previously owned for by an old man owner all its life, until i picked it up about 6 months ago!

The car is still registered till the end of december 2012 and runs smoother than any car of its age! the engine is absolutely perfect and no need for a recondition or conversion. In my ownership, the car has ALWAYS been garaged as you can see in the above pictures, it has been taken care of and cleaned, but rarely driven!

The car is still on its original PEARL WHITE paintjob from Toyota itself and looks absolutely amazing with no dings, scratches or defects! There is absolutely nothing wrong with this car other than the rust that is shown in the above pictures! no rust inside the guards or anywhere else, (was quoted $350 for the whole back piece that has rust to be cut out, replaced, repainted)

This car is amazingly factory, other than the engine work which was performed by a licensed mechanic and can be changed back to the original filter if wanted. The car is sitting on lower than factory springs, of top quality costing $400 + $180 to have them fitted which were ordered from . The engine cover has been sprayed red by a mechanic also as i have no experience with mechanics.

The interior is perfect, with no cracks in the dash, no tears in the seat, original seat covers from company and no stains what soever!

Anyone thats interested in more information about the car, feel free to send me a message and i will get back to you, this is the closest AE71/KE70 that there is to perfect!

NOTE: THE CAR COMES WITH 15x8 0 offset OG BANZAI WHEELS WITH STRETCHED TYRES, ORIGINAL WHEELS CAN BE PURCHASED FOR AN EXTRA $150 OR WITHOUT MAGS FOR $3700.

PRICE DROP DUE TO SLIGHT REAR GUARD DAMAGE! ENQUIRE FOR PICTURES!

Dont Bother lowballing me, because im not in a rush and i know exactly what this collectors item is worth and that it is almost impossible to find one like this!

Asking Price: $4,500

Contact me on 0420 230 088!

Last edited by x744; 3rd November 2012 at 08:32 AM.