Hey guys recently purchased a whiteline 18mm heavy duty rear sway bar for my KE70. Just wondering if any of you have had a problem with the D bushes being to small causing play inside the mount even causing the D bush to slip out under big entrys.

Just to verify it wasnt my mounts i compared the whiteline D bush to the standard toyota ones and theyre is about 2mm difference and i recently purchased some new D bushes from superpro and they are exactly the same size as the standard toyota ones as they should be and fit in the mounts perfect.

I have talked to the tech department at whiteline and they said it must be a one off and they have not heard of this before. So if you have a whiteline rear swaybar for your own sake aswell get under your AE or KE and check it out by grabbing your swaybar and giving it a good jiggle around whilst looking at the bushes if all is good then theyre shouldnt be any play or moving round of the swaybar or bushes. Let me know so i can inform the guys at whiteline. cheers