Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Name
    Rhyse
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default Rhyse's Slant E7

Well I bought this ke70 slant 5 speed in June after traveling to Melbourne with a car trailer to pick up a ke55 that was supposed to be running! Turns out I got there and it didn't run and had no intentions of running so I returned home with a empty trailer lol, then found this bad boy 30 mins from home and picked it up on the Sunday
    original plans were sr20det but ATM I won't have funds for this so I've bought a 4age smallport thatnim going to rebuild and wack in and maybe turbo later in life

Anyways once my other car sells I'll be buying everything for 4age conversion
    Bc racing Coilovers all round
    wilwood big brake upgrade
    Tidy up body and go matte white with a gloss black engine bay for a little while then
    later on spray it maybe a bright green or bright yellow with the black engine bay staying black

currently its mods from what i know are exhaust system, lowered with king springs and i suspect a cam but not 100% on this

The car will be used for a daily but also see the track to be well try to be drifted on weekends

Anyways this is the first night I got it home before the blue slip

Then after I got it blue slipped became my daily and then a few weeks ago I picked up some brand new nemoto mesh wheels 15x8s and fitted 185x50x15 tyres on them so they have some stretch. Anyways this is the most recent pic

With my fiancés I30 in front

And my crack at a tacho dash just gotta fill it in a bit more then I'm happy with it oh and need Perspex for the front of it
    Last edited by RhysE; 29th August 2012 at 08:05 PM.