Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: James' Panda Levin Notchy

Name
    James
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Few little updates, got a kouki bar back on the car thanks to Maike! Forgot how much better it looks with all kouki front end again. Also got Sam Qu to make up an o-ring for my oil filter relocation kit so I could finally fit it after 3 years.

Finally all the heat wrap on my headers was starting to crack and just looking generally pretty ratty so got to replacing it all, and used a factory Blacktop 20v MLS exhaust gasket I've had laying around as a bit of an upgrade over the factory graphite gasket.

Name
    James
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Been tidying a few more things up on this in my free time. Always loved the 90's styling, so decided I'd do the double intake side cam cover mod to have two breathers. Re-painted the covers so they matched. Intake piping was too close to the top rad hose as well, so made something up with some silicone hose I had lying around. Looks a lot neater now I think.

Also noticed my distributor cap was getting a little melted going for a drive today so made a temporary heat shield out of an alloy can until I get some 0.6mm sheet.

Name
    James
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Been doing absolutely nothing but driving with this, just enjoying it. Decided I'd had enough of shit locally available tyre choices in 14's, so bought a set of 15x7 Impul R1 mesh. Plan is to use as is for now, and re-barrel into 15x8.5 -5 when funds allow.

Noooob
    Name
    Matt
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

That's exactly how it "should" be , just get in and drive it

Name
    James
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Got some nice shiny replacement bits for this, good guy Emanuel gave me his old washer and over-flow bottles to replace my really shitty ones. Also scored a Noby Booth distributor heat shield so no more melted distributor caps after a decent session.

My cars pretty boring to look at currently, so getting some extended LCAs organised to push the front wheels out after I fix the front flares. Then I can run the RunFree bar again because without decent front fitment it just looks lame. Not sure what to do about the rear, can worry about it later.

Name
    James
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Long time no update, because I've done sweet fuck all to the car. Bought some Southern Ways and my old Rotas back, suits the car much better than the Impuls for me.

Made some longer LCA's, cleaned up the engine bay by moving the catch can and some of the wiring for the alarm and fixed a few minor oil leaks as well. Drove the car for the first time up to Winton for 86 fest and it was perfect, and loved the new Nankangs in the wet and dry. Great success!

Name
    James
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Long time no update, because I've done sweet fuck all to the car. Bought some Southern Ways and my old Rotas back, suits the car much better than the Impuls for me.

Made some longer LCA's, cleaned up the engine bay by moving the catch can and some of the wiring for the alarm and fixed a few minor oil leaks as well. Drove the car for the first time up to Winton for 86 fest and it was perfect, and loved the new Nankangs in the wet and dry. Great success!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12