Bought a few more nice things for this, as well as still working away tidying everything up before it goes back on the road. The drivers seat I had before was getting a bit small so bit the bullet and bought myself a Velo GP90, seriously the most comfortable and well made fixed back I've ever sat in.

Finished off cleaning up all the suspension and replacing all the bushes that were looking a bit sad, and finally it's back on it's wheels again. Didn't realise how much lower the RunFree bumper sat compared to the standard one with a lip until now, will be 50mm max off the road with the sills at 100mm so we'll see how long it lasts. Finally now I have a better driver's seat, my gf has claimed the old one and wanted to be able to do passenger runs at sprint days etc so I bought her a set of harnesses to go with it. Will probably look horrible with my bright orange driftworks ones but who cares.

Gave the Streets a quick clean and a little polish too, can't decide whether I want to leave them a little weathered of fully restore them. Kinda like the rough look with them.