Australia

doing well,comming together

Name
    JoJo
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

Yeah, looking good mate, except for that shitty Nissan sticker/badge at the back (looks shithouse)

I am guessing it is going to be changed, but I dont like the Earth wire from the battery to where it connects to the body. I would run at least 2 earth cables, to the actual body (not a random bit spot welded to the body)

Name
    ben
    State
    vic
    Country
    australia

Thumbs up

yer defo, i put the sticker on there its coming off, mega bad feed back from my mates lmao oh well trial and error. I've been working my way through the wiring and the back is the last bit, i have to wire up the exhaust valve and move the battery somewhere else as fuel cell will be going there eventually. so yes all that crap is being rearranged thanks for your thoughts dude, and from someone who already has a shit hot car :thumbs:

Name
    ben
    State
    vic
    Country
    australia

I spent most of today trying to work out what the hell the wires are attached to from the ignition barrel... after pissing around i managed to work it all out. here are some pics

and behind the panel..

Name
    ben
    State
    vic
    Country
    australia

here is a video
    <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/49150370" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Name
    Brett
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Video fail lol.

Name
    ben
    State
    vic
    Country
    australia

Name
    ben
    State
    vic
    Country
    australia

does anyone know how the hazard lights can be re wired into an aftermarket switch, i had a go today and frankly gave up lol need more info as I'm flying blind with this one

Name
    ben
    State
    vic
    Country
    australia

After more wiring on the 86 things are beginning to come together. i have officially entered my first drift day here in australia on the 6th october at Calder Park so i have a couple of weeks to get my shit together and get the car ready! here whats going on so far!

i finally sorted the wiring in the boot for the fuel pump and the exhaust bypass valve. sounds sick whens it open but kinda sounds like a hoover when its closed lol

Bolted the cage in finally, i made the decision to run it until 2013 when vic rules change and everyone on track has to have a cams/fia approved cage (3 point being minimum) and side intrusions for passenger rides gay i know but i suppose its safer

I went and picked my new gauges up never been so excited knowing the car is nearing completion! (for the time bing haha)

Gauges fitted and ready to be wired in :thumbs:

wired in and running

no the best pics but hey lol

i do how ever need a sandwich plate for the oil temp sensor.. one of the boys has said i can run one of these....

has anyone had experience with these? after changing the oil pressure sensor it was pretty tight in there to say the least!! i will eventually get a relocation kit maybe i should just wait until then. oil temp isn't my priority at the minute! lol

I have fitted various other bits like a 14"thermo fan which was almost like a bloody wind tunnel in the garage, I'm chuffed with that! fire extinguisher etc. so all thats needed now is hazards to be re wired (has anyone got any tips for those can i run a on/off switch?)

apart from that she is ready everything is looking awesome for my first practice day!

Name
    Dave
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

so you bought this off adam havent heard much of this in a while,

i remember when the conversion was first finished damn it went hard! not sure if your using the original fuel setup but i remember he could only fill to a certain armount or it would just piss fuel out on the road

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast