Thread: ACT: For Sale MX73 Cressida perfect cruiser or great base for engine conversion

Name
    Andy
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

Default ACT: MX73 Cressida perfect cruiser or great base for engine conversion $3500

FOR SALE: 1984 MX73 Toyota Cressida GLXi

Asking Price: $3500 ONO

Killometer's: 160,000

Transmission: 4 Speed Automatic (recently had a major service with new torque converter)

Engine Type: 5ME AWWWW YEAH! Runs fine however the only issue I have ever had with it is that the valve stem seals are a little worn and it blows a bit of smoke if sitting for a little while or if it hasn't been started in a while.

Modifications: 2.5'' exhaust with up swept twin tips (a little loud but sounds pretty nice), New Eaton TrueTrac LSD (I has a major service done on the diff when this was put in as well), slightly lower springs from AJPS with 7kg in the front and 5kg in the rear.

Registration: Not at the moment as I haven't driven it the last 9 months. I will chuck 3 or 6 months rego on it in the next couple of weeks.

Crash History: No Accident History however there is a dent on the bonnet from a drongo woman putting her christmas shopping on it while loading it into her car which I can hopefully get fixed by the local PDR guy.

Faults:
    The only things wrong with it are really small things.
    The automatic aerial mast is broken so the aerial doesn't go up and down.
    Shocks are feeling a little bit worn since I had the springs put in, nothing major just a bit of roll.
    There are a few knicks in the paint work but everything is tidy and straight.

Other Comment's about the vehicle:

Car is a great daily, I drove it ever day for 2 years after I got it off my old man who owned it for years and was going to turn it into a shakotan/boso cruiser however I bought an R34 and it got put on the back burner. Since then I have moved into a smaller place and just don't have room for it anymore and need the money for a house deposit or ring.

Other things I have done in the time owning it is put in a new radiator and power steering rack and had a major service done on the auto box with a new torque converter as it just felt old.
    Other than that I have kept it regularly serviced and it has run like a dream and never given me any troubles.

The car will also come with:
    A set of 15x6.5 SSR MK1's.
    An average condition set of Work Ewing mesh with some skid worthy tyres.
    Front lip i got from japan and just haven't pained and fitted to the car, I might end up fitting it before it sells.
    I also have some other bits and pieces I collected like rings for the front hubs for the 300zx brake conversion, front strut brace from the rex kellway group buy on here a while ago, a clutch pedal and a few other bits i started collecting for a manual gearbox conversion probably some other bits and pieces too.

Contact Details: Andy B 0420 861 364 (message before calling as I am a shift worker and work weird hours) or just shoot me a PM

I will chuck up some pics of the mesh rims and front lip later tonight.
    Last edited by cressidabrah; 1st October 2012 at 09:42 PM.

Name
    Andy
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

$2500 without the goodies

Name
    Gene
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

Do you have a pic with the strut brace on and are you going to seperate the goodies?

Name
    Andy
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

Never ended up fitting it. I can take a picture of it if you want. I bought in in a group buy on toymods. Should also fit ma60 supras as well.
    I will sell all the parts I have if someone buys the car without them otherwise they will just sit in the garage until the car sells.

Name
    Joe
    State
    NT
    Country
    Australia

pics of the goodies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdm-Mcc View Post
    quit hatin get bakin!

Name
    Andy
    State