Hello fellow car nuts

I have registered for the 2012 ‘Walk to Cure Diabetes’ for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), an event that brings over 40,000 people around Australia together who all share the hope for a cure for type 1 diabetes.

Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease that affects 122,300 kids and adults around Australia, and this number grows each year. Type 1 diabetes is a serious disease. Children and adults with type 1 diabetes need up to six insulin injections every day or a continuous infusion of insulin through a pump, just to stay alive.

The ‘walk to cure’ event is held on Sunday 21 October, 2012. It involves approx. 7km walk around Perth’s Swan River all to raise awareness of the Foundation and to raise research money towards finding a cure for Type 1 diabetes.

Help me help JDRF to support these researchers who are working to cure, treat and prevent type 1 diabetes. Please share my hope for a cure by donating to my personal fundraising web page

Click on the “DONATE” link to make an online donation via Credit Card / Debit Card… and remember all donations over $2 are tax deductible
Any little bit helps, and every donation is appreciated.

Feel free to share my donation page with anyone who would like to support JDRF!

Many Thanks
Damo