Hi guys,

Well my brother tried to sell his car before he moved overseas permanently, but time is now nearly all but run out (leaves in a weeks' time) and he is so busy organising the big move, so I am selling his car for him.

This is an amazingly clean V35 300GT Skyline and has been kept in the garage since he bought it at the beginning of the year (Jan 2012). Judging by what is for sale on Carsales, eBay and Skyline forums, this has to be one of the best value for money V35 Skyline sedan's available in Australia right now. It was serviced in July which inc. general servicing plus new fan belts. Rego is until 11th January, 2013.

I am happy to help with interstate transport (at buyers' additional expense), transport costs are pretty reasonable to all states and if someone in WA is keen, to give you an idea of price, the last time I had a car freighted over (in August) it was about the $1000 mark and took approx. 7 working days.

Please contact me if you have any questions via PM. This is a great car for P platers, auto-only drivers who want a bit of power or just perfect for someone looking for a nice comfy daily with plenty of poke.

Features:

My brother had an authorised MTA check (I think MTA, could have been NRMA) before he bought the car to make sure it was all good. (The report is available for those who are interested.) The two things that were picked up on the report were the brake rotors had a bit of shudder and tyres were on the wear markers. The dealer put on brand new tyres and had the brake discs machined before it was sold, so any NRMA or MTA check should come up all clear.

Price - $10,000ono. If genuinely interested please feel free to call to discuss price. Any low-ballers offering $6k because that's all you have, please don't bother asking if I'll take it because you won't even be recognised.
Location - Sutherland Shire, Sydney
Contact - PM or if you call before 24th October, please contact zero 4 one 2 677 97 six or zero 42 one 443 7 double zero to discuss. After the 24th Oct please only call zero 42 one 443 7 double zero.

More photos can be found here -

I have tried to be as honest as possible so if you are genuinely interested please call to discuss.

Thanks.

Cheers
Mick