Thread: [NSW] Black JDM dash, Trueno bonnet and guards, ARC airbox, Cusco clutch, T50 gearbox, SR20

Name
    Andrew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default [NSW] Black JDM dash, Trueno bonnet and guards, ARC airbox, Cusco clutch, T50 gearbox, SR20

Hey guys, need money to buy more stuff for my Trueno, so im getting rid of some of my spare parts. I honestly dont mind if they dont sell as im sure theyll come in handy sooner or later. Anyways, i have:

Black JDM dash - SOLD!!!
    Has a couple of light hairline cracks in it and a patch where the material is missing, but still not too bad at all.

J-Blood Trueno drop vent bonnet - $480 - NOW $420
    Genuine J-Blood hood, came off Beaus old Trueno. Still has stickers and shit underneath it.
    In good condition, however, there are some areas that need some resin touched up. As you can see in the photos the corners of the drop vent have cracked from when he had an 'off'. I always intended to have it repaired, but never worried about it, as it really doesnt bother me. With a bit of resin and a good going over with a claybar, this thing should look immaculate.
    I really dont care if this doesnt sell, as it is still on the car and looks awesome, i just figured that if someone gives me a good price, id sell it. So please, no low-balling

Origin (or J-Blood, i cant remember atm) fibreglass vented Trueno front guards - SOLD
    Bought these as an impulse a few years ago from Japan, but ended up deciding to run steel guards and pump the shit out of them instead. As such, these have just been chilling in my garage ever since.

ARC airbox - $300 - NOW $260
    Sick of getting into trouble from the fuzz for having an exposed pod filter? Then why not purchase this great ARC airbox specific for the AE86
    The airbox is in great condition and comes with a filter, however, the filter could do with a good clean.
    It also comes with the secondary chamber, however, i never ran it as it has a dint in it (could easily be pulled out though).

Cusco Super Single Clutch - make an offer
    No idea what this is worth used, it came with my new built 4AGE. It was still running fine when removed from the car, but you can see that it has been driven on a fair bit, and as such youd probably want to purchase a new clutch plate to be on the safe side. You may be thinking that a used clutch cant be worth much, but at $1242.87 (based on todays conversion rate) without shipping, you know its a bloody good setup.

Here is a link to it on RHD Japan:

ADM T50 gearbox - SOLD!!!
    In awesome condition, came out of my mates AE71, as he wanted to run a JDM box, so i swapped him my spare JDM box for his ADM one and cash my way.
    If it doesnt sell, i dont mind, as you never know when youre gonna kill a T50

NA SR20 with manifolds - $200 ono - NOW $150
    A mate wanted to buy wheels off me and didnt have enough money, so i took his old engine as a part payment and was gonna rip the guts out of it and use it as a coffee table lol
    It has a knock in the bottom end, but i have never had it running to confirm. So its being sold to suit a rebuild.
    Comes with inlet and exhaust manifold, dizzy, leads, water pump, alternator and a few other bits and pieces. No flywheel or clutch though.

All items are located in Wollongong, NSW, about an hour south of Sydney
    If anyone wants to trade stuff, im keen on a manual rack, crossmember and steering column, a decent thermo fan setup, or some 14s - either in gangsta sizes, or 3 piece ones that i can cut apart and widen into kick-ass skid wheels plus cash either way
    Last edited by sotiros86; 20th November 2012 at 12:57 PM.

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

PM'ed guards.
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need Tyres? PM me, most brands in stock!
    Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Name
    Zac
    State
    South Australia
    Country
    Australia

PM'd Box

Name
    Andrew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Got a heap of PMs, and have just finished replying.
    Box sold, dash sold.

Name
    Geoff
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

i've got a twin thermo setup thats good,looks factory, would trade for your million dollar clutch setup

Name
    Andrew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Guards, box, dash all sold, rest of the stuff is still here.

Throw me some offers if youre keen