Hi guys,

I'm after the 'T' rod that goes into an ae86 jack to make it turn.
The OEM part no.'s are: 09115-16020 or 09115-32010.

Problem is it seems they're out of production. Does anyone have a spare lying around they'd like to sell. If not, does anyone know a similar design from either another model of Toyota or manufacturer?