OR
Cafe Racer Style Motorbike

THIS IS HOW THE CAR CURRENTLY SITS - PLEASE NOTE IT WILL NOT COME WITH:
- Strut Braces (SOLD)
- C-pillar Brace (FOR SALE)
- JDM Arm Rest (FOR SALE)
- Exhaust (NOT FOR SALE)
- Gearknob (NOT FOR SALE)
- Wood Grain Steering Wheel (NOT FOR SALE)

READ THE WHOLE AD TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION:

Full engine rebuild 40,000 KM ago by the previous owner. New pistons, rings, bearings, clutch water pump, mild port and polish. CV Joints replaced 5,000 KM ago. Brand new Discs and pads all round. Paint and body in fair condition, it is over 20yrs old after all. Some hail damage to body and rust around front windscreen (see photos) paint is faded maybe a cut and polish will bring it back to life. Interior is complete and is rare of a crx, heat and A/C work – no stereo.
Complete car, runs and handles well, just had RWC to get rego put on so nothing needed!
Great project or parts car, No Roadworthy it will pass I just got registered a month ago, Rego (expires September 2013).

I have a genuine reason for sale – I found a CRX Del Sol and have purchased that! Im a CRX nut and this will be my first del sol so all time effort and coinw ill be put into this now

I have worked a lot on this car to bring it back on the road it is such a fun car to drive I’ve driven it a total of 5 times since rego as it was my weekender car if I had the space I would keep it and do a full ground up rebuild once the Del Sol is on the road.

For RWC I had replace:
- brake discs, pads and fluid
- rhs ¼ glass replaced
- rhs hub & bearing
- tires
- steering wheel
- headlight globes
- wiper blades
- oil (Castrol) & oil filter (HAMP)

Current Mods:
THIS IS HOW THE CAR CURRENTLY SITS - PLEASE NOTE IT WILL NOT COME WITH:
- Strut Braces
- C-pillar Brace
- JDM Arm Rest
- Exhaust
- Wood Grain Steering Wheel

Exterior:
• - Black Bonnet Bra.
• - SiR Tail Lights.
• - Modified VW Golf MK3 Front Lip. (not fitted)

Interior:
• - JDM Bass Tubes.

Engine & Exhaust:
• - Head mild port polish.
• NOTE * Car currently has an aftermarket exhaust fitted which will be removed

Wheels:
• - 14x5 +38 CRX Alloys. (missing one centre cap) – Road Worthy tires.

Suspension & Brakes:
• - Front & Rear DBA Slotted Rotors.

And so much more available! I have had 3 Gen 2 CRX’s and I have heaps of spares to offer for the right price just ask me and we can negotiate a deal.
Springs, coilovers, panels, spare shell, headlamps, tail lamps etc..etc..

Please contact me and ask any questions. Im happy to help transport interestate (Drop off at depot etc..) but the car wont come with rego if it is going interstate and no i wont offer a discount as taking the car to a depot/waiting for a driver impacts on my time.

I've done my best to accurately describe the car if i've missed anything its unintentional. Ask any questions and i will answer.

PM OR SMS ONLY! 0422611803