hey guys this is my first write up on how i went about converting my ADM 86 Fuel tank to suit the efi setup
id appreciate any criticism comments or advice mods feel free to reformat

ok as you all have probably seen i started with standard ADM fuel lines and tank

Shoping list
2.5m of 6mm fuel line
2m of 8mm fuel line
3m of 4mm fuel line
6x 6mm male barb fittings with taper thread
3x 8mm female barb fittings with taper thread
Ryco z373 efi fuel filter or cooper ws373
6 1/2'' copper washers
16 or so hose clamps

i started my project off by sourcing a nissan silvia s13 fuel sender unit as it had insulated wires and a pump already

(not my photo sourced from nissan silvia.com)
on the bracket opposite the fuel pump drill through the braising on the fuel level sender and bend it around until it comes off. i don't have a pic of this as i didn't think to take one at the time.

as sourcing a jdm tank would be more expensive than its worth
i took the fuel tank and sender to zammit engineering () they gave me permission to post their name* the owner has been building fuel tanks for years.
these guys were great they measured up the silvia fuel bracket fit perfectly inside the tank they welded in a swirl pot some magnets to pick up any rust particles that might be floating around inside your fuel tank and pressure/leak tested the fuel tank.

Here you can see the completed tank setup

swirl pot inside the fuel tank and silvia bracket installed. *note you can see the drill holes where the sender was removed*

i supplied the tank to them with the analogue fuel sender unit installed as i am going digital i had to make some bends in the float so that it would clear the baffle.

when i got the tank home i bolted it up to check the clearances, if it didnt fit zammit would have made adjustments to the tank for me. The tank cleared just fine with about a hand worth of space above it.

after comfirming the tank was ready to be used i started to tackle the fuel lines
i had a look at the ADM Fuel lines and this is how i decided to rig the pump up

i then needed to source an efi fuel filter that would suit my adm lines as i didnt have any screw fittings on the hard lines.
i picked out the barb fittings that i needed and spend several hours opening box after box of fuel filter trying to find one i could screw a barb fitting into. ryco z373 was perfect and in a stroke of luck it also sat perfectly in the adm fuel filter bracket.

this is a pic of the plumbing in the engine bay fully set up with arrows pointing to where each line runs to.
its a little unclear from the pic but the line running from the top of the fuel filter runs to the injector rail
the line on the bottom of the filter runs to the send line
the breather line runs up to the 4mm line sitting right next to the fuel rail.

the banjo fitting on the fuel rail was cut and a barb fitting to suit a 6mm line was fitted (mine was cut really close to the banjo you can cut it anywhere)

when i came to do the rear section of the fuel lines i had overlooked the fact that the silvia fuel sender had 8mm lines running out of it so i used barb fittings to scale down the size to suit my hard lines.

and that's it my fuel setup completed on a budget
please comment on the setup if you feel i should have done something differently as this is my first guide
and before you ask the car isn't complete so i'm not sure how effective this setup is