I apologize mate, life caught me up and I didn't realize you had replied

I picked up the flocking fibres on discount, for about $10 for 500g
Unfortunately they didn't have any black sealant to go with it so I just used rtv black silocone to bond the flock to the dash. Basically just squeezed it on and then smoothed it out with a small foam roller. Acuaully worked a treat imo and would look good enough to use without flocking if you just wanted to smooth out a shitty dash in your daily or the like.

The damage to this dash was minimal, only one crack an a coupla dings. I sanded the crack down level and just filled it with the silicon, you wouldn't know it was there.

As for more damaged ones, probably a good idea to fill the major holes with bog/filler. The silicon does a good job of removing the slight imperfections tho.

On one final note, if you're gonna do it this way, it works best if you can apply pressure to force the flock fibres into the bonding agent. I applied light pressure and used a clean foam roller and some paper to prevent lines forming, but the more pressure you can apply the better the finish Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk