Hey all,

now forgive me if it has been covered before but i haven't really seen a setup like mine???

I'm having trouble with it starting, its a fresh conversion, all wired up correctly (i hope lol) but it will not start???

It's a JDM 16v bigport with Quads, standard ECU, now i know the standard ECU wont support the Quads but it came with an Apexi SAFC, but im pretty sure it should still run (just rough) on the stock ECU?? corect me if im wrong.

1. i have Fuel
2. its reaching the rail and injectors (brought new injectors)
3. i know it runs because of the good old start ya bastard down the trottles
4. am getting 12v to injectors (tested with multimeter)
5. hooked a wire from 10 pin plug, plug5 (injector) to + terminal on coil to see if i could get it going....
6. i have spark (pulled a plug to check)

So also i have like a little canister that a heap of vac lines are hooked up to, vac sensor, 4x little nibs on the bottom of each throttle, im guessing my FPR is meant to go to this too? see pic

This is how the lines come out of the quads, excuse my lack of paint skills =D

this is my Quad setup, have been told by a few peeps that they have never seen quads like this before? they are on a modded NISMO adapter plate???

now i have found these few wires wrapped up in my injector loom, i have tested them and a few have a current/earth running through, i think some are off the old cold start injector???

so please if any of you have any ideas as to why i get no start action let me know!!!! any info will be greatly appreciated.

I hope i have given enough info hahaha

Thanks,
Ben