Name
    Jacob
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default Running fuel lines

Car is an AE86 with a silvertop

I've got a large pipe coming from the fuel filter (big silver cylinder in the engine bay) which needs to go to the "FUEL IN" pipe for the intake thingo, and I have a smaller pipe which I've determined is the fuel feed (judging by threads scattered over the internet).

Some pics []

I'm lead to believe that this is a vaccum thing with a one-way valve? Does this hook up to the large-diametre metal pipe in the first picture?

This large pipe is just left hanging, but the red plastic thing covers a hole.
    When the car was running, we removed the red cap and the car would stall and fail to run.. That red tip get's sucked in and I'm assuming has something to do with the vaccuum... should I hook that pipe up?

This pipe here looks pretty clean so I'm assuming something was connected to it? Do you know what this pipe is for?

To give you an idea of how the front is connected (because someone mentioned something about connecting a line to the front over on an old AE86DC thread)

Does anyone have any idea with where I should run the fuel return and feed?

Name
    Niz
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

red vacuum cap is for your idle control (pretty sure) which is the thing with the shiny pipe a pic or 2 down. One side goes into the plenum/or just stick a small breather filter over it if running open quads, and the other in to the manifold (red cap)

Fuel in is at the rear of the manifold with a shitty fwd fitting that doesn't work to well in rwd applications, best to fuck it off and get a new straight banjo type fitting.
    Fuel out is at the rear underneath the quads - the solid line that runs from the front where the rubber hose joins from the fuel pressure reg.

I think that's right, if you run heater hoses at the rear it becomes a lot more cramped as everything is at the back of the manifold basically....... I dropped the idea of having a heater in favor of a neater and easier to set up engine
    ------------------>>>Need something welded locally??? Hit me up, I may just be able to help<<<------------------

BENT MECHANIX - Garage 20:

Name
    Jacob
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Thanks heaps for the reply!!

Have I managed to snap a pic of the fuel-in and fuel-out in the above photos? because I can't seem to find where to run the lines...

Noooob
    Name
    Matt
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Ill upload pics tomorrow from how I did my setup
    Ae86 Drivingclub - Toyota AE86 Car Club where AE86 | KE70 | Toyota 86 / GT86 | Subaru BRZ | Scion FRS owners

Name
    Jacob
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

It would be legendary if you could!