copied from brothers blog, more pictures at

"Tonights result ..
Buddy Club Race Spec Coilovers installed
Ride height adjusted
DIY Lip installed
… still needs better wheels (LOL)
After a busy ass day of serving customers, and fitting tyres on rims (in a 35 degree oven-workshop),I’m properly buggered. Its past midnight and I’m still up tapping away on the keyboard. GAH!
This afternoon my brother and some mates dropped by to get his new Buddyclub Racing Spec Coilovers installed .
Since taking ownership of the S14, his complained that the suspension was a real let downer, “it just doesn’t feel like its working, like the shocks are dead and the its riding on the springs, even when I set them to soft”. So looking at the option we had available at work I suggested we try a set of Buddyclubs, since the guys at work have had good success with them in the past and doing some of our own research; others who have used them, have but nothing good to say about them, he pulled the trigger and got a set.
Being a track minded person he opted for a set of Buddyclub Racing Spec Coilovers.
And the results= Mind Blown,
“The difference is night and day, the suspension actually feels like its working, I can feel the tyres grip. Its funny cause it feels like a good set of shocks and springs (lol), the ride is firm but comfortable and when its travelling on uneven roads, I can feel the suspension travel in a good way, whereas the old coilovers I felt like I was smashing, bouncing and skipping across the road, its pretty sick man”.
While following him from behind I did notice that the car’s body was more complaint, instead of constantly bouncing up and down or sharp up and down jolts, the springs were absorbing the different loads from the road, while the dampers slowed everything down and kept the body at a steady, level state.
The next test for the Buddyclub coilovers will be at a race track, to see if it lives up to its “Racing Spec” name. Richard has already booked himself in for a track day on the 26th of March at Wakefield. So I’m super interested to see what he thinks of them out on the track. Stay tuned ."