Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: BEAMS powered 86 yo!!!

Name
    Sam
    State
    QLD
    Country
    australia

Yes, Exactly what I'm trying to get at. I want peak power to be in 3rd/4th which is how it was in ant's car. You can do qr in 2nd but it will be on limiter and I'm not a fan of limiter And then you click 3rd it spins no dramas but it's by no means blazing the tyres, And if you go line it's hard to get it back to were it needs to be so when competing or tandoming If the lead driver goes of line and your trying to emulate his line it's super hard. All in all trying to make it more driver friendly for that reason if it makes sense. Qr is some what a slow track if you ask me. I drove eastern creek a while back and 4.11'S were great out there As the corners Are bigger and faster so I had time to wait for it to pick up into the power of the engine, could of got 4th if I dint run out of track in some spots, but qr I seem to be off the gas for the next apex so it just feels lazy.

Name
    Sam
    State
    QLD
    Country
    australia

Finally got some pics up.

Name
    Sam
    State
    QLD
    Country
    australia

Time for a bit of an update.
    I decided to upgrade the ecu after the previous problems, I ordered a new adaptronic ecu and kiazen garage has made me a full new loom with some cool stuff added in. I sold my vidigauge setup and After a few weeks of changing my mind back and forth between running some defi gauges or a race technologies dash2 I went and ordered a dash2, really looking forward to seing it all installed and running. Hopefully we will have it all done this friday so I can drive it.
    going to pick up some cds tube and go to a mates to bend up my cage on saturday so I will tinker away at that over the next few weeks and add pics as I go.

I have my matsuri spot and if all goes well I should have a few more rad things done in time for it.

Name
    Sam
    State
    QLD
    Country
    australia

Time for a bit of an update.
    I decided to upgrade the ecu after the previous problems, I ordered a new adaptronic ecu and kiazen garage has made me a full new loom with some cool stuff added in. I sold my vidigauge setup and After a few weeks of changing my mind back and forth between running some defi gauges or a race technologies dash2 I went and ordered a dash2, really looking forward to seing it all installed and running. Hopefully we will have it all done this friday so I can drive it.
    going to pick up some cds tube and go to a mates to bend up my cage on saturday so I will tinker away at that over the next few weeks and add pics as I go.

I have my matsuri spot and if all goes well I should have a few more rad things done in time for it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4