seeing if anyone wants to buy my daily, has been reliable to me not had a problem with it just bought it to get to and from work.

this thing handles and grips, i put some coilovers in and achilles 123s tyres on also has some front lip that not alot of them have.

has all the usual
.Power steering
.Airbags
.5 Speed
.Aircon
.195000kms
everything works, when you push the middle pedal the car stops when you push the pedal on the right the car moves forward when you push the pedal on the left you can change gears its crazy.

The body isnt in the best condition has the clear coat flaking on the roof and a couple dents around the car, never really bothered me.

Dont want to be like everyone else and try and make your ke70 fast through the hills or your silvia and you dont have to worry about cops as they think youre a mature 40yr old from england that loves golfs

would be willing to swap for some sort of tow car like a VS commy has to have 17s up front and stockies on the back. or maybe some other jap car plus cash your way obviously

so if you want to smash cars through windies and lofties this is the car for you, can include a free llama in the sale

$3000 ono 0431 784 011