Thread: SR20det powered 1991 Daihatsu Feroza

Name
    Niz
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Default SR20det powered 1991 Daihatsu Feroza

1991 Dat-hatsu Feroza, sr20det Ultimate Performance built, autospeed feature car.

I am looking for swaps, for possibly a jet ski, car trailer with cash on top or $5500 cash neg, no cars/motorbikes, scammers or dipshits

I purchased this car around 2yrs ago, It had a few issues and problems of which have been fixed by myself during ownership, I have listed the work that has been done, and details of the vehicle as truthfully and accuratly as possible. As much as I love this car, I don't have the time/money or space for it anymore.

This car would suit someone who can put in the time and effort to bring it back up to its former glory, and give it the good tidy up it deserves. Things like some new seats, finishing the door cards, engine power ups and some paint would really make it much more than it currently is. I sort of began and then just gave up as I had too many other things on the go.
    Its a super fun car that flies under the radar and barely gets a second glance from the law despite how heavily modified it is, I have never been pulled over in it in my 2 years of daily comuting

Sr20det redtop - rebuilt with new rings and bearings around 40k ago, runs excellent, very smooth and quiet for an SR, Ive driven it daily with no issues at all. Serviced every 3-5k. Stock except for the following

- S15 cast manilfold and t28
    - Full 3" mandrel dump/exhaust
    - large front mount/piping
    - pod filter
    - oil catch can - never seen a drop of blowby in it
    - stock wastegate pressure - 8-9psi
    - Poly semi solid engine mounts

I have installed a new under-car surge tank with Facet posi-flow lift pump and Bosch HP pump

Brand New battery 2 weeks ago

The car came with a full roll cage but I have removed the front section (forward of the main hoop) for convenience of getting in and out and to fit an original dash back in.
    The dash cluster is kind of a make do effort at the moment, has aftermaket gauges speedo/tacho/water temp/boost but I just whipped up a really shitty panel to house them in, so could be greatly improved upon.

I have fitted a rear window in place of the carbon panel that was there (still have this though if you want it)

Front doors have been treated with dynamat as well as the rear door, custom fiberglass pods in the doors house response 6" kelvar splits, no other audio components, have a cd player you can have if wanted

It has aerotech fixed back bucket seats, drivers is a worn, passenger in fairly decent condition (planned to replace these with recliners at some stage)

The headlights have been fitted with new crystal lenses and bulbs as well as the headlight wiring been upgraded with large gauge wiring and relays for maximum voltage output.

Installed a new excedy heavy duty clutch with a super heavy pressure plate by NPC.

Gearbox is stock s13 5 speed, shifts fine under normal conditions, fast shifting is touchy, syncros showing some wear.
    Custom fitted hilux diff, (rwd only) the diff had its drums, pads and pistons replaced around 5000km ago. needs bias adjusted though, too much rear pressure.
    Front brakes and hubs are also Hilux items so 6 stud all round.

The body is fairly rough, its no show car, and was a former rally car driven at one stage by George Furry! I have never worried about it, a few dents on the bonnet and some small ones elsewhere, no major rust apart from a few little surface spots.Passenger guard was replaced so is a different colour due to minor bingle.
    Parts of the chassis have been double plated and braced (former rally car)

Fitted new gloss black 16x8 sunraysiers -23 on the rear and -13 up front with brand new toyo road tyres (less than 6000km done on them)

New KYB excel G shocks also fitted all round less than 4000km ago

New clutch master cylinder installed last year ago

90L drop tank fitted also.

Tow bar/ball

All mods have been mod plated, never had any problem with police

Located Brisbane southside

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by NIZLAH; 2nd February 2013 at 07:03 PM.
    ------------------>>>Need something welded locally??? Hit me up, I may just be able to help<<<------------------

BENT MECHANIX - Garage 20:

Name
    Niz
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

deposit taken (from previous owner of all people ... )
    ------------------>>>Need something welded locally??? Hit me up, I may just be able to help<<<------------------

BENT MECHANIX - Garage 20: