Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: *big ass reclaiming space partout* - 4AGE, exhaust, t-series, ECU's, tacho dash, t-50, pedalbox, crossmembers etc!

Name
    Alex
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default *big ass reclaiming space partout* - 4AGE, exhaust, t-series, ECU's, tacho dash, t-50, pedalbox, crossmembers etc!

*edited 10/2 - sold parts removed #1*
    *edited 19/2 - stereo package added + sold parts removed #2*

Gentleman,

Had a big clean-up of my shed over the Chrissy holidays and stripped my project AE71 down and scrapped the shell, so now it’s time to cull the pile of spares and reclaim some space, and some coin.

If anyone wants more info or photos or anything like that, just drop a line below, or shoot me a PM. I check this pretty often so I’ll get back to you pronto.

I’m located in Ryde in Sydney, and am happy to show people some of the bigger things if you’d so like. Also pick-up is more than fine, especially on some of the bigger stuff. In regards to posting some of the bigger stuff, I’m happy to help for medium sized things that can be carried with TNT, but I would have no idea how to do it for bigger shit that need to be on pallets. So if you’re happy to sort that out, I’m happy to help as much as I can.

Throw me some offers as well, I’d prefer to do deals than have all this taking up room.
    Prices are ex-postage, der.

In no particular order:

1. *SOLD!* T-series diff. Freshly rebuilt (as in, mounted up to the car, driven around the block once, taken out of the car), with swaybar mounts modified to suit an AE71 and a disc brake upgrade to R31 Nissan Skyline discs. I also have a 2-piece tailshaft to suit, making it a bolt-in conversion. All handbrake cables etc are all complete and in place. Standard centre, 4.1 ratio. I can do a package deal of $700 for the diff + the complete front & rear tailshaft, or $600.00 for the diff alone.

2. *SOLD!* Triple core aftermarket aluminum radiator + thermofan. Installed and used for the purposes of one tuning session, then removed. Brand new, for all intents & purposes. $150.00

3. Pair of used Lovell Low springs. Appear to be cut to me, have 4.5 coils left. $20.00

4. Pair of used EA Falcon rear springs, cut like a bastard with only 3.5 coils left for ultimate hard-parking stance brah, $10.00

5. *SOLD!* Tacho dash, in very good condition. All lights and instruments working, no cracks at all on the clear front cover and all the mounting tabs are intact. $100.00

6. *SOLD!* But rebuilt shifter still available - $25.00 ADM T-50 gearbox, complete with fork, shifter and slave cylinder. Needs a new throwout bearing, but this hardly matters as you’d do it anyway. In good working order. $300.00. But for an extra $50.00 I can throw in a nicer rebuilt shifter and a custom clutch hard line suited to the ADM slave cylinder position made from steel braided hose, to avoid heat soak when it passes next to the exhaust. (you'll need this or to fab something up yourself as the slave cylinder positions are different between ADM & JDM boxes)

7. AE71 manual T-50 gearbox crossmember, $100.00

8. *SOLD!*As-new exhaust system: TRD copy 4-2-1 extractors which have been heat-wrapped and a nicely done custom 2 inch system with resonator + hotdog cat and a 2 ¼ inch tip. Quiet enough to live with but livens up at the top. $200 for everything apart from the headers.

9. *SOLD!*JDM 4AGE A/C non-power steering compressor bracket + pulley. $100.00

10. *BOTH SOLD!* Two separate AE86 A/C compressor’s. The first is the later JDM model one with the speed sensor on the back - $50.00. The other is the early JDM model one without the speed sensor nonsense + has necessary hoses attached as pictured - $100.00.

11. Starter motor to suit any 4AGE with a T-50 box, an AW11 MR2 or an AE82, $50.00

12. Standard 16V camshaft covers, super nice red powdercoating job with no major scratches, in very good condition. These photos are what it looks like after a 10 second degrease, the inside should come up a lot nicer if you use a toothbrush or something, and not just your hand like I did. $100.00

13. Pair of front ADM AE86 brake calipers, $30.00

14. *SOLD!* Pair of good condition front ADM AE86 brake calipers + adaptor brackets, $50.00

15. *SOLD!* AJPS “traction brackets”. Basically brand new, were purchased brand new, mounted up to test fit, then removed from the car. Photos prove the condition. Pair retails for $195.00 new, I’ll take $150.00. Link to AJPS page:

16. *SOLD!* A gauge system, with gauges for oil pressure, vacuum (useful if running quad throttles), battery volts and water temp, the main things you want to keep an eye on. In brand new condition with all the instructions and a mount, $20.00

17. *SOLD!* Manual AE71 pedal box. $300.00

18. Top dash, good condition, not a crack in it at all, it’s the dark blue colour (not the shit light blue colour) - $75.00

19. X2 brand new 4AGE dizzy caps, never been used. The red cap I believe is for ADM AW11 MR2’s including 4AGZE’s; $40.00. The black cap I think is ADM AE82, $40.00.

20. 4AGE Oil filter relocater kit. Needed if running an external oil cooler, I believe. Was in perfect working condition when I originally removed it from the motor, $30.00

21. AE92 4AGE 16V Smallport TPS / throttle position sensor, on it’s own. $20.00

22. ADM AE86 LCA’s / lower control arms with non-power steering arms & tie-rod ends & new rubber ball joints. $50.00 for the whole lot, won’t separate these.

23. Two separate 4AGE ECU’s, one has a blue sticker, one has an orange. The orange stickered ECU is a JDM 4AGE one, which means it’s tuned to make 96kw as opposed to 88kw because of the better standard of Japanese fuel, $80.00. The blue coloured sticker ECU is an ADM AE82 ECU, so essentially a standard ADM computer, $30.00.

24. *SOLD!* Drift-spec super deep dish steering wheel + a matching boss kit to suit, $50.00 for the pair. Dish is so deep, you can no longer hit the indicator one-handed. And I have long fingers.

25. FWD 4AGE intake system, with TVIS plate. Good for cut & shut conversions, if you’re so inclined. $30.00

26. *SOLD!* A hacked-up JDM AE86 loom, $50.00

[U][B]27. *SOLD!* KYB Excel-G short stroke shocks in good nick. These ones are for ST184 Celica’s, which have an even shorter stroke than the AW11 varients, $80.00 for the pair.

28. *SOLD!* Complete JDM AE86 tailshaft, front and rear - $150.00

29. The big one. A JDM 16V 4AGE direct bolt-in package, which has also been freshly rebuilt with no more than 30,000k’s on the internals. I am more than happy to crack the camshaft covers off for potential new buyers so you can see how clean it is inside. Includes all parts to make this bolt-in, including JDM RWD intake setup with TVIS, complete JDM RWD water system, distributor, JDM wiring loom, coil, igniter and grey injectors. Also includes the slightly rarer JDM Zenki 4AGE ECU, which has a slightly higher rev limiter than the Kouki ECU due to more advanced timing. This is a firm $1,500 as no expense was spared, and will not be parted out yet. Apologies for the semi-dodgy photos of it, my flash wasn't charged so I had to ghetto the lighting with the flouro tube overhead. Can get more daylight pix if needed, just ask.

30. A whole box of random stereo stuff, including x2 12” subs + dual sub box. We'll leave this one as TBC for now, I still have to go through it all.

Photos:

Proper intact JDM loom (included with motor package):

Number 26: Hacked-up JDM loom:

Number 25: FWD intake.

Number 19 - black dizzy cap:

Number 19 - red dizzy cap:

Number 21 - TPS.

Number 20 - Oil filter relocator (pre-degrease)

Number 20 - Oil filter relocator (post degrease)

Number 16 - Gauge system.

Number 15 - AJPS traction brackets.

Number 13 - ADM front brake calipers.

Number 22 - 86 LCA's

Number 11 - Starter motor

Number 10 - A/C compressor's

Number 9 - non power-steering bracket (ignore the other one, it was FWD and is now in the bin)

Number 5 - Tacho dash

Number 4 - EA Falcon rear springs.

Number 8: Exhaust.

Number 3: Lovell Low's.

Number 2: triple core radiator:

Number 1: Diff.

Number 29: Motor.

Number 12: Cam covers

As mentioned, throw me offers, or ask any questions if you have any.
    I'd prefer money to all this stuff taking up room in my life.

Cheers!

Alex.
    Last edited by Victim; 21st May 2013 at 10:16 PM.
    http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7938/therust.jpg

Name
    Adam
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Don't suppose you have a Lsd center for that t-series??

Name
    Rhyse
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Pmd waiting on reply very keen

Name
    Daniel
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

pmd

Name
    Jason
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

PM Sent

Name
    Rayyan
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

pm sent

Name
    aaron
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

pm sent!

Name
    Anthony
    State
    Melbourne
    Country
    Australia

Pm Also sent!!

Name
    Rhyse
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Anyone had replies ?

Name
    Jacob
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Will take the radiator and pick it up tomorrow.
    Send me a PM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast