Jacob
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default [NSW] White 4AGE ST20v ADM AE86 $6k firm

Price before Feb 26: $6000 FIRM
    Price after March 1st: $9000 [b]ONO[/i]
    Prefer not to trade, but if you have a good quality 180, R32 or RX7 S4/5 then feel free to post your offer.

Rego: Rego until 22nd May 2013 (Ignore any post that says otherwise)

Note: The car is currently running like shit, however I have it booked in for a full tune by Unigroup Engineering.
    If you want the car for $6k, you have to purchase it before then. You'd be doing me a massive favor if you did because I'll be spending my uni money on the car if you don't (at least make a deposit before the 25th so that I can let unigroup know)

Key Features:

Other Comments:
    I have owned this car for over a year now, making it the car I've owned the second longest. I chopped and changed between Skylines but stopped caring for buying/selling cars after I got this one.

The only reason I am selling this car is because I start uni in less than a month and my life is going to be nothing but uni in the morning and working during the night with study where-ever I can fit it in. I don't have the time or money for this car... Hell; the only time I've had to write this advert is after a bunch of beers/whiskeys at 3am in the morning when I'm staying awake for tutorial registration.

Anyways; to the fun part!
    The car ran 85.3rwkw using the old (broken) gear box and the AE101 loom. It has since been given an absolutely mint condition ADM gearbox and an adaptronic ECU.
    The ECU interacts with the engine via Kaizen Garage's flawless loom and it's running modified coilpacks provided by Anthony.
    I have the car booked in for a full tune by Unigroup Engineering in Girraween who I can't recommend highly enough (almost as much as I recommend Ant).

On the short drive I had with the car since fitting the near gearbox, it shifted very smoothly and gave me no problems throughout the gears.

Exhaust wise; It's got a 2.25" exhaust with blast-pipe like tips coming off a relatively useless muffler. Words don't do the sound of this car justice so I'm not going to bother going into depth.

The wheels are from Otomoto. If you click the word "nemotos", it'll take you to the product page where it also features a picture of my car.
    The car was purchased with reddish-pink wheels that a previous owner purchased for literally $100 from AE86DC. I have them at home and you can take them with you ... They're cracked, they vibrate and they made the car feel unsafe when drifting in the wet or going over 60kmh but the new Nemoto's have none of those problems... Nor do they scrub!

A previous owner gave it a respray in an awesome shade of white which really sets this car off. I'm frequently walking out of shops/servos to catch people taking photos or buzzing around the car. The paint+wheel combination of this car makes it stand out in traffic and it's definitely demanded a fair bit of attention where-ever I've taken it.

Interior wise it's pretty clean - despite the cracked dash. The car will sell with two autobarn-brand Drift seats which are surprisingly comfortable and supportive.
    It will also come with a factory seat which you can use to clear all the defects in the world!
    The tacho hasn't been connected: Again, I haven't had the time to look at it. There also isn't a head unit currently connected however the Kenwood single-din unit that came with the car will be supplied which you can use to pump as much doofdoof through the 4" Jaycar speakers (which are surprisingly pretty good from memory)

Other than that, there isn't much to say about the car that pics will not tell you. It's a good little streetable drift car which you could drive to-and-from the track with a set of tyres in the boot (two sets if you're keen)
    I used to drive it to-and-from Springwood on a daily basis for six months, and to the Royal National Park on occasion and it's yet to have failed me. (Only once has it broken down which was due to bad earthing of the AE101 loom causing a fuse to blow - a problem which has been fixed with Ant's new loom)

Westy chicks dig it more than an Audi, classier chicks fall for it's character and your mates will constantly harass you and threaten physical violence if you suggest selling it. But life's life and I have to move on...

Pics:
    Last edited by EpicXTC; 18th February 2013 at 12:03 PM.

Name
    Noah
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

If you're desperate to get rid of it fwd me some pics and if i like it ill come up in 2 weeks with 5 grand for ya

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

That's Pretty clear to me ?

Name
    Noah
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

haha well lets just wait for the pics and we'll see how clear it is. the price isn't the problem, it's aftermarket that's the problem

Name
    robert
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

U got pm.....can i come see it tonight.

Name
    Jacob
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

~$2000 for a full silvertop setup including fuel tank mods
    $1700 on the adaptronic gear (ecu, loom, coilpacks)
    $1000 for wheels
    $600 on seats
    How much are T50's now-a-days? $400?
    There's 5700 not including the body.

What's your concern about aftermarket parts? And what do you mean by "how clear it is"?

Not tonight man, I have to go pick up a new radiator for it and the garage is a freaking mess. You would literally get to see the bonnet and that's it. I'll most likely be free sometime on Thursday, or Friday/Saturday morning, Friday after 9pm and Saturday after 7pm.
    I don't think I have anything happening on Sunday.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that this car still has rego until June or July.. will have to check.
    Last edited by EpicXTC; 12th February 2013 at 11:44 PM.

Name
    Tran
    State
    Australian Capital Territory
    Country
    Australia

jus pm'ed u. keen to see photos thanks

Name
    Salih Kiraci
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

any pics?

Name
    Jacob
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

I'm trying but I haven't been home. Been getting woken up by phone calls and leaving the house without even getting to eat breakfast.

Won't be too much longer guys, sorry!

Name
    thao
    State
    qld
    Country
    australia

how the pics going, keen to see them

cheers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast