Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Trueno (cont from old forum)

Name
    Ken
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

TD06?! Holy shit! haha

na that one is farked, got another turbo from the previous owner with the car but its not got the right flange (i think he gave me a t25/28 flange i believe)
    Trueno now For Sale

Complete restoration, New Paint, Cad plainted undercarriage and Sus parts, amazing engine bay Uncomplied-does have intrusion bars done 9850 ono

Ok
    Name
    Seamus
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

td06 win

new update, car went through regency Friday and failed on inner guards, Jay mocked some up and went through again monday, failed as they didnt 'seal completely from the road'

So now I am in need of Inner guards to pass regency!!

Also now car will be for sale as soon as rego is done, as the G/F and I are going to Europe/England in June and the extra cash will come in handy.
    Trueno now For Sale

Complete restoration, New Paint, Cad plainted undercarriage and Sus parts, amazing engine bay Uncomplied-does have intrusion bars done 9850 ono

Thanks to those who helped with the inner guards, Lucifer especially, Jay in the end was able to source some trueno guards and they should be at the shop next week. but Lucifer was right there with a back up
    Trueno now For Sale

Been trying to contact Jay to find out if car has passed regency yet. no answer on phone or PM, Jay if you see this can you give me an update on where the car is at??
    Trueno now For Sale

Update, Car at regency today, only inner guards that needed to be done to pass so should be no probs.

So hopefully after today, only a short time to put back sus and seats etc and then done.

Will be sold asap as soon as its finished, (with turbo stuff but not installed)asking around 12k ono for any interested, urgent sale as i go overseas in a month

will have pics up as soon as i get some, and will have a propper fs thread
    Trueno now For Sale

Name
    Marko
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Hey can you take a pic of the engine bay, mainly the turbo/manifold?
    Just wondering if it is the same as my trust turbo kit.

Cheers.

I cant get any pics now cos the car is at the workshop, I think i have some old ones (from the previous owner) with all stuff attached to the engine
    Trueno now For Sale

Name
    Matt
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast