Lets get to it shall we?

1. I have no o2 sensor because the pigtail on the one that I have is about 2 inches too short, so there are 2 options here, extend the pigtail? or extend the wiring harness? Is there a 3rd option? Is there an aftermarket o2 sensor with an abnormally long pigtail w/ the clip?

Here is a picture of the BOSCH o2 sensor that I thought would work... Thoughts gents?

2. I have solved the dash problem the dirty way by using the 240sx dash, the little clock on the dash is not wired into the ignition, it is straight to the battery, which means that stupid little clock is on all the time, slowly draining my battery, anyone have a way to either, wire the clock and the clock alone into the ignition? or install a battery cut-off switch to cut power from the battery to the dash. Also I have an aftermarket ignition system that has 3 toggle switches and one is unused, so I can toggle the cut off into there but that requires running battery wiring another 3 feet to and from the toggle, combine that with an already planned battery relocation to the trunk, I believe I am changing the cold cranking amps that are needed to start the car because of the resistance of the wire?? So I need to know the math behind that....

here is a picture of the clock on...

here is my ignition system.

3. By using the dash from the 240sx, the fuel gauge doesn't work right, the low fuel light works, but the needle doesn't work, sooo, behold the dirtiest solution you have ever seen... the fuel gauge from the ae86... this is ugly, I am sorry to show you this,

I inherited this problem and I am trying to make it clean and right. I want to know if there is any aftermarket solutions that you guys have used? I was thinking

with this put in it.

I tried to rewire to the 240sx dash, but the needle didn't move...

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for you help gents.