Thread: ACT: AE86 Completely Custom Leather Interior

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Default ACT: AE86 Completely Custom Leather Interior

Completely Custom AE86 leather interior.

This includes:
    Front Seats & rails
    Rear Seats
    Door cards
    Roof liner
    rear side liners
    Door cards and rear liner include speaker pods and fitted speakers

Some of these parts do show some signs of wear (they are used after all), however it is obvious that a lot of time and effort went into to the theme. Unfortunately it does not suite the use this vehicle will now be put to (track car) and it needs a new home.

To be perfectly honest the seats and rails alone have to be worth pretty close to what I'm asking, let alone the rest of the gear and speakers.

$500 ono

Due to the number and size of these items, postage is impractical.

Former Cars: 1992 300zxTT ***SOLD*** ----------------1984 Daily 20v AE86 ***PARTED OUT*** =(
    1983 Daily GZE86 **No Longer**sniff**-------------------------1984 JDM Daily ***SOLD***
    2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 GSR--------------------------'Sonic' 2012 Blue Toyota 86 GTS ***SOLD***
    Current Cars:
    Project Ugly Duckling - 1984 AE86 SR drift car ------------------Daily JDM Trueno GT-APEX hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby86 View Post
    I said it cos it is possibly one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this forum. And I remember when Klutch was on here so that is saying something!!

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Also I just realised that I have not mentioned that this stuff is pleather/vinyl leather look-a-like for those who didn't realise from the pictures alone.

Former Cars: 1992 300zxTT ***SOLD*** ----------------1984 Daily 20v AE86 ***PARTED OUT*** =(
    1983 Daily GZE86 **No Longer**sniff**-------------------------1984 JDM Daily ***SOLD***
    2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 GSR--------------------------'Sonic' 2012 Blue Toyota 86 GTS ***SOLD***
    Current Cars:
    Project Ugly Duckling - 1984 AE86 SR drift car ------------------Daily JDM Trueno GT-APEX hatch
    I said it cos it is possibly one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this forum. And I remember when Klutch was on here so that is saying something!!

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Weekend Bump

Current Cars:

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Bump for auction about to end on ebay

Current Cars:

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Sold and gone

Current Cars: