Rebuilt engine 20 thou over & new gearbox bearings less than 10,000kms ago.
Bigport engine with JDM ecu. Makes 86kws at the rear wheels.
Has a complete 4AGE conversion all good condition parts, no leaky slaves/masters in the clutch, clutch works perfectly etc.
Corona LCA's, cut celica springs in front & AU falcon in rear.

I've done 3 track days in the corolla, 2 at Winton (BP/Pedders midlands sprint series) best lap time of 1:48.6 around the long track.
also a track day at Bryant Park (Haunted Hills) hill climb track, best time was 61.78, but that was my first time of the day as I out-braked myself on cold tyres through the section they call "oh shit" and put it into the earthmoving tyre wall.
It has bent both the front guards, the radiator support panel, the left hand rail & strut tower.
The only things that was broken that wasn't actually the car is the thermo fans. It didnt even puncture the radiator. The engine K-frame is still straight, all suspension is still straight etc.
I've always run mobil 1 oil in it (changed at bi-track day intervals.) & I've never had any issues with it. It's really been a great thing to drive. Sticks to the track like lots of people wouldn't believe.
Comes with 14 inch cressida stockies.
Also has I think they're cressida front seats in it.
Have blue back seats and stuff you can have with it as well if you want.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gg.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	28552
Asking $4000 fairly firm for the entire car, I believe it's a bargain for the entire drive line ready to go into another car. No duck hunts for parts etc.
Any other questions you have can be answered by contacting me on 0449908857.
Please don't waste my time.