Hey guys

Just been thinking the last few hours because I am so bored, I was on Youtube looking a drag cars and i came across a 2Jz ke20 and this really got me thinking of a Barra 182 in a ke70... now if you dont know what is a Barra 182 motor is ill explain it briefly is a 4L inline 6 from a ford falcon and fairmont models BA up.. this motor N/A puts out 190+ KW and turbo'd puts out 240 to 270 kw.
I love ke70's i was looking for one few months ago but gave up that dream and got a ford fairmont, I have always loved both cars the 4L is a great strong engine and ke70's are just awesome cars.. now this imagitve car would purely be for fun and drags and sh*t i don't know if it would be possible and if it is i don't think it would just be a swap and go (Lol.) might cost a few... but im a bloke who does sh*t for fun & the expeariance. If you can fit a 2Jz in ke20 im sure you could fit a barra in a ke70? Im not sure, what do you guys think? think it would be fair cool but everyone has always told me i come up with some fair out there creations haha.