Hi fellow ae86ers,

I am having an issue with my steering in my hachi. Now last time i went to qr for Friday night practice I had a delay in my steering, so when I Went to initiate drift and I turned the steering wheel it would delay for a split second and then turn like normal and then once I would go to transition it would happen again.

Now since I have really had no motivation for the past year to drive the car I have found some motivation to get back out there and need to fix the problem. I was under the car today to have a lookssie at what the problem could be, now there are a few things i have noticed that would need some attention but i am after a few more opinions on what this could be.

Problems.
1) I noticed that my Castor rod's are set nearly 20mm apart, I am not sure if this was done with the last wheel alignment for some bizzar reason, or maybe I undone them when I installed the bush kit and in a herp deep moment I forgot to allign them.

2) steering rack needs some love, Perhaps a rebuild is in need.

3) spring rate in the springs is stupid stiff, Going to replace as the a crazy.

Any help would be very much appreciated as I need to sort it out so I can skid once again.