State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default University

What do you study?

Where?

Are you enjoying it?

Do you live the uni lifestyle or just attend and hang out with all your mates that dont attend uni?

Im in my first year at CSU in wagga wagga, studying Technology and Applied Studies ( Bachelor of Education ), It will be a good job when I graduate, but right now im fairly behind and not motivated. Just want to earn $$$ and hang out with my bro's that dont do uni and do statics, if you feel me. hard times.

Jake

Name
    Jake
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

P.S I created this thread to procrastinate and get some support from fellow slack ####s

<3

Noooob
    Name
    Matt
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Go to more uni parties more and you'll appreciate sitting in the lectures hung over with mates or that cute girl you hooked up with.

Its how i got through it.
    Ae86 Drivingclub - Toyota AE86 Car Club where AE86 | KE70 | Toyota 86 / GT86 | Subaru BRZ | Scion FRS owners

Name
    Oscar
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

The only thing more draining than the work itself are the people living the 'uni life'.

Name
    Jake
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

^ word. I wish mummy and daddy paid for me to get fed, accommodation and sit around drinking piss every night with no need to work.

matt, I have a mrs, if I get on the piss during the week I probably wouldnt go to class let alone be able to afford it.

Name
    Ben
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

man this is exactly how I feel, ceebs to all uni work.. studying media is such bs

on the plus side studying French gets bitches

Name
    Rian
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I'm studying civil engineering at UQ, in my 3rd year and it's heaps tough. I'm over it, I'd way rather be back home doing fun stuff with friends but I'm determined to finish my degree.

I used to skip uni all the time in first year, I was really slack and ended up heaps far behind with the work (like yourself). That ended in second semester when I failed 3 courses. Seriously you can't afford to get behind at uni, it's not like high school where you can study an entire subject in a couple of nights. Keep on top of your work or you'll end up like me having to do an extra semester while your mates all go off and start earning money. My third year subjects take like a month of study just to get a passing grade, shit gets tough.
    Last edited by rianwest; 13th May 2013 at 10:06 PM.

Name
    Jay
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

lol. first year of uni for me was the biggest bludge, i was all like "yeah i love uni." then first semester of 2nd year came around and pounded me. managed to finish my 3rd year and get my b. tech and have settled with that for now to go out and make some cash.

one day i will return and be that seedy old guy who lives on campus and tries to fit in with the young ones

Name
    Jake
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Pretty emo about uni atm, becuase im behind on some shit and about to fail a subject I hate and dont want to do again.

I need to punch dance my rage out

Name
    Henry
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

I had a year off working after school bought corolla did skids got drunk. Then did Commerce corporate finance for a year cos i had no idea what i wanted to do with my life except skids. That was gay cos i had no money for car stuff and wasnt into it just bluidged al the time and failed. Then i got a Electrical apprenticeship cos the money is alright just turned 4th year and im on $14.45 hr atm. At least i still do skids but im living at home because drift car. Fuck. Should pay off once i finish tho!
    RT142 Estate.

AJPS.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast