Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: World Time Attack - AE86DC Show and Shine Entry

Name
    Dim
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

If I can get the bonnet resprayed and the car tidied up before then reckon I could come.

Name
    Michael
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

I'd like to go to this and bring along the car

Name
    David
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

49 total, incl entry
    - 10 year anniversary Tshirts http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...irts-group-buy -

Garage sale http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...3-autumn-sales Specials on front end kits - pm me

Name
    Paul
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

I have been to wtac the last 2 years and intend on going again. I would consider bringing the TE71 up for the trip and put it in the club display either way I will be there so I may as well drive.

Noooob
    Name
    Matt
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

The organisers are pretty hopeless in getting back to me about this. I guess when you run a massive event like that the show and shine is way done on the priority list. Ill hot tthem up again how to pay for the regod wether I collect it or if we pay seperately
    Ae86 Drivingclub - Toyota AE86 Car Club where AE86 | KE70 | Toyota 86 / GT86 | Subaru BRZ | Scion FRS owners

Name
    John
    State
    Nsw
    Country
    Australia

Thinking of taking my ae86 to world time attack whats the police like around sydney when this in on? i went in 2011 but just took a standard car

Name
    Paul
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

I'll probs take the GF8 to this or go up in my cousins Vito. TE71 might be off the road getting rack and pinion swap, only got 15 days left on the club rego til Nov and I planned on spending at least a week up there.

Name
    Ben
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Still don't get why rego is a must?

Name
    John
    State
    Nsw
    Country
    Australia

message me id be keen to take my ae86

Noooob
    Name
    Matt
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

This is the response I got back from WTAC...

Hi,

This years World Time Attack, MotorGraphics Show n Shine will be held on Saturday the 19th of October 2013.

Entry will be via gate 7 at the rear of the circuit (opposite the entry to WSID) from 6.30am-9.30am sharp.

General entry tickets are available for pre purchase from moshtix , or on the day from ticket booths located around the circuit, including gate 7.

Once you have purchased your general admission ticket for $50.00 just bring the ticket to the registration building located approximately 30 meters to the left of gate 7 ( small white building) and pay just $10.00 for your show n shine entry ticket. That's right just $10.00 to be in the thick of all the action. This ticket allows you access through security and onto the skid pan.

PLEASE NOTE : NO general admission tickets are available for purchase from the show n shine staff in the registration building. The show n shine ticket MUST be presented with your general admission ticket to the gate at the time of entry to WTAC.

Due to ever increasing entry numbers we will NOT be having entry forms this year, it will be, however, first in best dressed for positions, so if you plan to park as a group or as a club then it is best to arrive together as we cannot guarantee positions to those who arrive late. (we apologies for any in convince this may cause) .

If you are planning on attending WTAC both days ( Friday and Saturday) just bring your Saturday ticket of your TWO day pass to registration and just pay your $10.00 for your show n shine entry.

Now the good stuff, this year there are even more trophies available, including group and club trophies, Juice Polishes have also come on board with a heap of free stuff to give away, including shirts and loads of care care goodies.

The trophy presentation will take place at 4pm in front of the small building located near the entry to the skid pan and this year we have a couple of promo models to help hand out the trophies !

We are hoping this new format will speed up entry by stopping the congestion during the registration process and to make sure you don't miss any of the on track action.

For any inquires not covered here please email .

See you there!!

Ae86 Drivingclub - Toyota AE86 Car Club where AE86 | KE70 | Toyota 86 / GT86 | Subaru BRZ | Scion FRS owners

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast