Hey guys, I have decided to go with a half cage in my ke70, meaning I will no longer need rear seats..

So I'm selling mine, now instead of just selling the rear seat, I have decided to sell the full set..

Items:

Fully Rebuilt, Re-Foamed, Re-lined and Re-upholstured back seat (Ke70/Ae71) - Black Leather.
Monza Limited Pu Bucket Seats, Adjustable back, brand new, Re-upholstured. - Black Leather.

These seats are unreal, not only are they all super comfortable, but they look great, I had them professionally re-upholsured up here on the coast a couple of months ago, and they have just sat in my Ke untouched ever since (Build isn't finished, reason for seats not being used - Car not being driven)..

I paid 580 to have the rear seat re-done, and I purchased the front seats new for 500 each, then paid 700 to have them both re-upholstured..

I would love to have them up for 2k, but I know nobody would be willing to pay that, although the quality and general of the appearance of the seats is unreal..

Condition: Brand New, un-used.
Price: 1000 or best offer

I will provide pictures when I can, unfortunately I'm away for work at the moment, I can however provide you pictures via text, so if needed hit me up - 0402280709.

Cheers.