Thread: 1986 Corona, Virtually free!! Read within

Default 1986 Corona, Virtually free!! Read within

Hey everyone.

I have a white 1986 Toyota Corona CS ST141 which I would like to swap for a cool part for my AE86 hehe.

The story of this car is, I used to drive it to tafe everyday until it got canary'ed for broken indicator, tail light out and one bald tyre (ass hole cop) but it was more a spite thing because when I was pulled over it was 3am and I was coming out of a pub car park with 6 people in the car (5 of which were trashed.) and it seemed he was hoping to get me on drink driving, but couldn't.

The car actually drives really nicely... the engine is really responsive and starts up almost on the first turnover everytime! However it has a blown headgasket, but to tell the truth i was driving with it blown for a year and didnt even know until a mechanic told me. Test drives are welcome,

It has 300,000+ on the clock, but had an engine rebuild at some stage (i dont know when as my late grandfather had it done)

The best thing about this car is that it has not been fucked with by any car enthusiast. So nothing has been disassembled and re assembled or any shit like that... this car is ridiculously original!!

The interior on this car is really quite nice too! There's no rips in the chairs or cracks in the dash or ANY of that! A very respectful looking interior.

There are a few bad points, so this is them all:
    -shocks are quite gone, but cheap anyway
    -broken indicator lens at the front
    -front bumper a bit crooked from a fence kiss hehe
    -probably a couple of 10cent sized dings, nothing anywhere near serious.
    -its automatic hehe
    -steering rack is a bit tired

I was going to give it a wash and take heaps of photos and video of it driving etc cos its a really good car, but I got kinda slack with it, and my parents have cracked the shits at me because it has been sitting there for 3 months, and they're saying that if it's not gone in a day or two they are calling the wreckers, and no doubt they'll give me jack shit so I'd rather give it to one of you guys.

I dont want much for it all, just a goodie for my AE86.

Things I would love to swap it with would be a:
    - 2 way LSD
    - Suspension set up
    - 4AGE
    -Rims
    -Anything!

But please, offer me anything you have and quickly.. otherwise my parents might have the car removed when im not home

I am located in Brighton, Victoria
    Please give me a call for any questions or enquiries etc
    James 0411 751 278

Gone... for $50 lol