This is my mass budget r31 drift car. Only been out in it 3 times so far since I've owned it. I've had the car for about 6 months or so, slowly turning it into a drift car.

When I got the car it was stock as a rock on cut springs.

Car to date owes me approximately $2000 including the car itself.

Series 3 r31, rb30e manual.
Blew the motor up on the second night out. Replaced it with a strong 30. Full oil and coolant flush.
Tien full adjustable coilovers all round
s13 lower control arms, steering knuckles, brakes and rotors. (Also have couple spare sets in case of any breakages)
garage 7 r31 to s13 rack ends with rosé jointed tie rod ends, can adjust bump steer
welded diff
daytona fixed back bucket seats
deep dish steering wheel
hydraulic handbrake
gkteck 70mm studs with extended wheel nuts

Future items I would like to fit is racing harnesses, roll cage and obviously a turbo motor. In the long run I will fit a barra turbo motor out of a falcon. Why u ask?? Because everyone does v8's, and the barra motors make good reliable power. But for the time being while I'm learning, the trusty rb30 will do.

Car fitted with coilovers and s13 front but without the control arms. 5mm slip on spacers at required for the wheels to clear the brakes

Old motor that came out

new motor

The last time I took it to Queensland raceway I binned it hard into a mud pit at the bottom of the fast track.

New motor went great all night. No problems at all.

Then found these bucket seats for cheap. Fitted them to the factory rails so they are adjustable and leaves plenty of head room

Also fitted the s13 lower control arms and all the garage 7 and gkteck gear. Rolled the guards with a pole. All that combined makes for good fitment.

Had some fun with the position of the oil cooler lines. Still yet to finish fitting the cooler. Need to get an adaptor.

Just this weekend gone I finished removing the unnecessary interior and started fitting the hydraulic handbrake.

Modified the hydro so it was still a pull type but the bulk of it will sit under the dash.

That is everything up to date. Will fit most of the dash back in and just cut off the unnecessary parts. Sound deadening will come out when I could be bothered. And just finish tidying up the interior. I've got a surge tank setup there I may fit one day too.