Australia

Just run a bm44?

Name
    Lachlan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Haven't updated this in a while, lots of progress done.

Took motor/gearbox out, Stripped everything out of the bay I don't need (aircon, heater, power steer, wiper motor and wiper assembly, battery and its metal seat, shaved all unused holes and seams, removed and shaved all riveted on plates, took out carpet and sound deadening, wiring loom out to make way for custom loom for SR, bought and mounted matching passenger Bride, bought 350mm Nardi black classic, Nardi boss kit, hydro handbrake, jap underspoiler (Y), side skirts (Y), replacement mint front guards and door, shaved rear wiper, aerial, boot lock, fuel lid lock, all trim strips removed and shaved, floor painted Ironlak Tiffany's blue, strobe Parker lights installed, bought 15x8 -13 and 15x10 -40 SSR MK1's, slight guard roll and they sit perfect, put a Jap TRD banner on that covers half the front window. Missed heaps of other things but my thumbs hurt from writing so much.

Buying an S15 Sr20det with HKS cams/gear/manifold/rail and injectors and some other trick gear on it this weekend. Then chuck it in to mock up piping. Here's a pic dump! 15x10 -40 with 185/50's Brides and door cards. Obviously. Sideskirts! How it sits currently.

Should have another decent update Monday night after I put hydro in, finish body work, engine bay prep, slit spoiler mounted and some other boring shit
    Cut the springs. Lock the diff. Do the dori.

Name
    Ben
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Not a big fan of the skirts, rest is looking awesome

Name
    Lachlan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Picking them up tomorrow, If I don't like them I'll sell to a mate who said he'll take them so no wuckas.

Name
    Paul
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Hot shit

Name
    Lachlan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Sr test mounted. Motor actually sits 2" lower.

Name
    Lachlan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Hey y'all.

As per my usual long time between updates, I've remembered to come on and update the 2 people that care how I'm going on my maiden engine conversion. I'm doing it 100% all by my lonesome, and for a Kindy teacher I think I'm doing half alright for figuring out stuff by myself (with the odd Google and stupid FB question here and there). Only help I've had is sending bits off to get painted which a few different mates who work in the biz have helped me out with and have cut wicked deals for me on everything. Other then that all me, I've been offered heaps of times for mates to come around and help me get through my job list buy I've declined as I feel I need to finish the car all by myself, so I can feel a better sense of accomplishment and more attached to the car.

In between now and the last update I've..

Got a low K's Sr20de, put new genuine gaskets through it, bought a genuine Greddy sump, deleted emissions garbage, got rocker cover and strut brace ends painted all fancy Peck spec, genuine retro HKS intake and AFM adapter and put a genuine HKS filter in with a lobster back intake pipe, MINE's ECU, purple alloy pulleys, HKS headers and gave the motor a good cleaning. I scored a low K's tight Det gearbox with Nismo arm as well as a track day old NPC button clutch and lightened flywheel. Got a new oem slave, custom clutch line from Nissan to Toyota, wilwood brake master and a purple booster delete plate, wilwood bias adjuster, dry cell battery in box sitting behind passenger seat, VL Turbo fuel pump, brand new John Deere (yes the tractors) volt meter and water temp gauges, got the headlight covers, grille, A pillar trims, number plate garnish and side mirrors painted gloss black with gold pearl and heavy holographic flake, and some other shit. Just waiting on castor arm brackets (which I had a brace welded on ) and sway bar back from paint then the car goes in to get its bay painted either light gray or silver with heavy flake, then I can put motor in for last time, send it off to get a tailshaft done, send it to brake shop to plumb up brakes and hydro, then to an auto electrician and wire it up and it should be ready to slide. Then loan out for paint and graphics.

Talk to you women in another 6 months.

Name
    Jacob
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Good good good

Gon be fun

Name
    Kurt
    State
    Auckland