Name
    Lachlan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Default Lachlan's shitty 80's Toyota #5

Hey girls,

I've been slack about posting threads for all my old rides because lazy. But still, I'm actually putting effort into this one so thought it deserved a thread.

A long time ago, I had a few rad Ke70's with 4k's. After loosing all my points and going on Good behavior, whilst on my P's, I decided to get a more "daily" friendly car. I had a set of 15x9 -27 and 15x9.5 -20 SSR Fins in mint condish I swapped for this Ra65 while I could part out the old Ke70 to help fund the 65 and donate some cool bits.

Has 22R, IRS, pop up's (y) and a sloppy W55. No rust except a few minor bubbles, mint interior and shitty wheels. Before it even got registered I picked up S13 turbo front end for $50, Cusco strut brace and nissan>Toyota brake lines from xsoarerx for $70 and coilovers from JDM Garage for $350. Chucked them in over a weekend, put in HID's, stereo and a sub for wank factor (sub and amp were free so don't judge), HKS pod and ripped out a few unnecessary items from the engine bay to clean it up.

When it gets registered in a few days ill put Falcon springs and commo shocks in rear and sussy should keep me happy for a while. Just want to get it low down and clean looking. Sold most of my wheels so now I don't have any other choice but to use 15x7 Volk meshies up front and 14x7 SSR Focus Racings out back till I find a cheap set of wheels (ma61's mayb).

Its my first EFI car so I'm looking to do a few things to the motor like tweaking the computer or do some shit to the afm (I have no Idea what to do ehhuehuehuehue). Info?

heres a pic dump xo

Name
    Ben
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Not bad, meshies look good on it

Name
    Lachlan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I kinda dig the meshies, might find another pair and clean them up..

Name
    Joe
    State
    NT
    Country
    Australia

Would have been awesome to see it with fins on in that size
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdm-Mcc View Post
    quit hatin get bakin!

Name
    Adrian
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

Yeah your fins would have been perfect for the rear haha

Name
    Lachlan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Since last time I posted it got rego, more low, better/less shit rims and a bath. Although yesterday went for a slide (feels weird being able to get sideways in the dry now ) all went well until mid drift the exhaust fell off... Took it to my mate at A1 exhaust today and welded me up a new one with extra cuteness. Tomorrow I'm trimming my door cards in Bride material, got some spare 13 front coilovers for free to see if I can jimmy up a rear adjustable spring perch and spring deal with them since s13 rear coilovers won't work..

Only decent pic I took.

Name
    Lachlan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Anyone have a spare Ma61 Supra roof wing or even a Celica sunshade? Also after side trims

Name
    Lachlan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Got a new dildo and hang ring from Japan today, just waiting on the Nardi and Hello kitty rear view mirror to arrive from Japland.

Also new wheels. 15x8 steelies, I always run legit wheels but need something bigger to fill these guards and to accommodate wider tyre sizes till my custom widened 14x8 and 14x9 Bluebrid steelies are made. Although even with S13 front sussy, R31 arms and maxed camber tops, the 8J's still poke about an inch at the front..

Although, on the run to Brisbane to pick them up we ran into some problems.. Rock was caught behind the rock guard on the brake disc ironically, there was more oil on the outside of the motor than inside it, halfway to Bris it began the wobbles like all the wheels weights fell off. Wasn't a fun drive back with the vibrations. Turns out the R31 LCA balljoints are kaput. Big time. Luckily the wheels didn't fall off................... Took rims off today to put steelies on, front tires looked like motor bike tires that have seen a few burnouts. Wouldn't of went to Bris if I knew I had all this in store.

Pic doesn't clearly show the immense ballon of the tyre..

Name
    Ben
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Fuckin joys for you, sorry to hear, atleast she made it!

Name
    Lachlan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Decided to put an Sr20 in it early next year when I get all my points back. Which will give me time to get parts together and half build the Sr so when it goes in it should bake 2nd hurhur.

Also got some TRD blue shocks on a boat from Japan with my name on them and picking up an old school bride this weekend to bolt in when I head to the track. Didn't dig my Vios III, didn't suit the car

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast