Oldschool Member
    Name
    Andrew
    State
    Queensland
    Country
    Australia

Default C33

Hey guys, unfortunately I spend more time in my build thread than my garage at the moment but thought I'd put my car up here too. This forum is actually where I started out many moons ago with my ke70 when I had my L's.

Had this for a few years now but constant indecisiveness, impulse buys and a lack of panel beating skills has made this one very slow build. Also started an apprenticeship this year so no dividing the spare $1 left over from my pay between this and my other love in my garage shit just doesn't get done.

Don't really have many early pictures of it but it's fairly simple, RB25, lowmount td06, more fuel, more boost, 2 way, usual adjustable bits and pieces underneath. Had rego up until recently when I couldn't afford to renew it but there's no real point till it's finished. Stupidest decision I made was to buy some 16x10's for it and try to make them fit. A good mate of mine is doing all the work for me but he has plenty of his own shit going on so it doesn't see as much progress as we would like.

This is probably the earliest pictures I have of it.

10's were no good on the front so got some 8's while my 9's we're getting built

9's arrived

Oh how I wish I sold the 10's and left it like this. But I didn't.

Started cutting it and this is basically how it sits now

Need a spare weekend to finish that side off and start on the other, then paint, then skids. Got a few little bits of mechanical shit to buy so that could also hold me up a bit. Apprentice life.

Name
    Ben
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Dude that looks fuckin sick, the wheels are rad and the flares look really well done too, just one thing I don't like, the hako wing, the other dmax style one you had on before looked soo good

Oldschool Member
    Name
    Andrew
    State
    Queensland
    Country
    Australia

I know what you mean but I think when it's all done the hako wing will suit it better than the dmax one. The dmax wing was perfect for the 8's all round.

Name
    Ben
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Hmm, you will have to persuade me, overall the car is boss though dude