Name
    Simon
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

From the organiser:

Hi once again to everyone!
    Welcome to 2014 and our two 5th annual upcoming japanese vehicle shows for this year:

ALL JAPANESE CLASSIC DAY Sunday, 16th February, 2014 All pre 1990 japanese vehicles

ALL JAPANESE DAY Sunday, 8th June, 2014 All japanese vehicles

Our thanks to all of you who have participated in the past, and we look forward to seeing anyone who is attending for the first time. Nothing has changed at all and the easy going laid back atmos-phere continues. We have increased the number of food options with a few new traders to join in.

The entry is free but a gold coin donation to the Earnshaw State College is appreciated for allowing us to use their grounds and facilities. We recommend that you bring a shade tent or at least a big hat to the February show as it can get very hot. There is plenty of space for this and you are welcome to use as much space as you need. Enter via the usual Earnshaw Road entrance gate after 7.30am.

Car clubs are welcome to set up club sites and organise their own partitioned area or line(s) of vehicles. All entrants are welcome to bring japanese car related swap meet items along to sell on the day. If your site is rather large then we request that you set up on the perimeter of the show which will give you more space and not present a hazard to spectators. I will be on the gate when you drive in and can advise you if required. Feel free to ring or email for an entry form if you would like to complete it earlier and bring it with you on the day. I can also post or email the two A4 size colour flyers for the day if you would like them. They are also ideal for wrapping fish.

DO NOT even think of doing a burn-out or similar when leaving. The local Police are as hot as a stove on this issue due to complaints from neighbours in the past, and we don't want to put the
    College off-side. Other groups hold events there in addition to ours. A nice peaceful entry and exit will see everyone happy and smiling.

Remember, our shows are not a money-making exercise. They are put on solely that like-minded enthusiasts of japanese vehicles can gather and appreciate others' vehicles, network, and make new contacts. Our shows are a collaboration of the Seven Of Clubs Mazda Club of Qld and the Rising Sun Collectors Register of Australia.

Any enquiries to:
    Allan Taylor 0416-312189

Marek Michalski 0418-410443

Look forward to seeing you there!

Allan Taylor

Name
    Chris
    State
    Queensland
    Country
    Australia

Who's going?? Anyone making a AE86DC area?? I wont be there until 11:30 so I'll probably be finding a spot where ever I can. Hopefully it not over before then.
    Run what ya brung...............and make damn sure ya brung enough!!!!

E-Famous (Remeber your roots)
    Name
    marvis
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I'll be there like the last few years.

I'd personally get there earlier if you can.

Name
    Simon
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I wont be bringing my car this year- siezed front brake calliper (new kit is in the mail, cheers Dave). Gotta tonne of stuff to sell, will park up and off load. Be in the gate early.

Name
    Josh
    State
    qld
    Country
    australia

Ill be going and bringing as many corollas as I can.

Name
    Simon
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Link to photos for the car show.

E-Famous (Remeber your roots)
    Name
    marvis
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Good day. Terribly hot

Name
    Simon
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I received this e-mail from Allan Taylor (organiser for A.J.C.D) this week: Subject: All Japanese Day 2014

Hi Everyone!
    Once again, the time draws near for our premier All Japanese Day, the largest japanese car show in Australia. The show this year is on Sunday the 8th of June, 2014. This is the Queens’ Birthday long weekend so enthusiasts from afar have time to travel. Nothing has changed and the usual casual approach to everything applies. We did have a problem at the last February show with an idiot late leaver doing donuts on the school oval. This threatens our ability to use the venue. This year the only exit gate will be manned and promptly closed to enable us to have a little chat with any offending drivers. The same applies to leaving noisily on Earnshaw Road. We don’t want the residents complaining. Keep it cool for a block or two then do as you like.

QUICK CHECKLIST:

· The usual gold coin donation for the Earnshaw State College applies.
    · There is plenty of off-street spectator parking to the right of the Earnshaw Road entry gate, or for those with cars and trailers.
    · Usual gates open at 7.30am, spectator entry from 9.00am.
    · Larger variety of food and drinks stalls to choose from.
    · Show is open to all vehicles of japanese origin (not necessarily built in Japan) including bikes; 4WD's; commercials; etc.
    · Swap meet items welcome. See the guy on the gate as you enter for the best place to park.
    · Trade stalls welcomed.
    · Feel free to come and go as you like on the day, but be mindful of people walking around. Drive at walking speed only in the show area.
    · No dogs, no alcohol, and keep kiddies supervised.
    · Clubs are welcome to park as a group and bring whatever shade tents and banners they want.
    · Some type of shade structure or wide-brimmed hat is recommended for all entrants. We have the space.

We hope those of you who have attended in the past will once again be there on Sunday the 8th. We appreciate your attendance and look forward to seeing you again. For those who are first-timers to our show, we think you'll love the casual laid-back atmosphere. It should be a massive show this year as the February show was the biggest we have ever had for the All Japanese Classic Day. Feel free to ring or email with any queries to the following:

Allan 0416-312189
    Marek 0418-410443

Proudly brought to you by the "Seven Of Clubs" Mazda Car Club of Qld and the Rising Sun Collectors Register of Australia. Supported by all worthwhile japanese car clubs.

Many thanks, we look forward to seeing you there!

Allan Taylor